I used this application with my Nokia N95, its a great little number for backing up your phone numbers OTA as you can do this before you can get to your own PC

with the downfall of not being able to directly store/copy new numbers to your sim if your BB goes pop your not in a good position with no numbers, well with ZYB ( NOkia kept crashing ) I just went to the nearest PUTER

ZYB are not directly supporting ALL BB for the moment, lets change that - EMAIL HERE : ZYB | Home

supported phones : ZYB | Help | Supported Phones

most BB models get this :

1. Please note that this phone requires a 3rd party client in order to be compatible with ZYB. Below we include a link to such a 3rd party client. However, we cannot take responsibility for this client as the application is not developed by us. Please only use it if you trust the provider we are linking to.
    2. The following client from Nexthaus is not a free product, but a free trial can be downloaded from SyncJe for BlackBerry - Wireless BlackBerry sync of Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks. Free to try, using SyncML technology., ZYB will launch its own client very soon.
    3. Some of the details that you may require are:
    4. Server Address: ZYB Sync Server
    5. Contacts Data base Address: contacts
    6. Calendar Data base Address: calendar
    07-05-08 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD