So I went to m.google.com the other day and saw that the Youtube mobile app was available for the Tour. It downloads fine, but when I open the app, I can't seem to get past the part where you accept the terms and conditions. It doesn't even show so much a cursor. Anyone havin better luck than I am with this?
    10-12-09 11:24 AM
    I use Xenozu
    10-12-09 11:25 AM
    So I went to m.google.com the other day and saw that the Youtube mobile app was available for the Tour. It downloads fine, but when I open the app, I can't seem to get past the part where you accept the terms and conditions. It doesn't even show so much a cursor. Anyone havin better luck than I am with this?

ok, i would search for this and download it to see if i have a probem .... but good advice ! iLoveMyBlackberryTour !
    10-12-09 11:26 AM
    There is never a cursor with the terms and conditions page. You have to scroll all the way down to find yes or possibly hit the menu key and select accept.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 11:26 AM
    There is never a cursor with the terms and conditions page. You have to scroll all the way down to find yes or possibly hit the menu key and select accept.

The only button that works is the end button to go back to the main screen. I've used Xenozu and Vision before and wasn't impressed. I'm hoping the youtube app from google works as well as the one they have for WinMo phones.
    10-12-09 11:30 AM
    The Tour is confused for the Storm on some of Google's apps. Not sure why, but unfortunately it makes the Youtube app unuseable.
    10-12-09 11:47 AM
    it wont even let me download it.
    10-12-09 12:13 PM
    The Tour is confused for the Storm on some of Google's apps. Not sure why, but unfortunately it makes the Youtube app unuseable.
    yea I think your right. app is unusable...scolling wont even work to highlight the accept button
    10-12-09 12:17 PM
    I thought I would try too and be the hero that figured it out� WRONG!
    Oh well�

I even tried switching the Permissions around. I still couldn't scroll, click, anything. I also tried hitting SPACE, T and B, the volume buttons, etc.

Hopefully Google will fix this!

PS I'm running 9630/4.7.1.53

PPS still using Xenozu for now I guess�

10-12-09 01:38 PM
    By the way, here's the page link:
    Google YouTube App

The current version is 1.6.10 so we can keep track.

10-12-09 01:40 PM
    I am having the same problem with Youtube app on my tour as well. I may be wrong but I I think the GPS app also confuses it for the storm. When I search for directions with the GPS, the screen cuts off the second line of directions. If I scroll down, it just goes to the next step of directions, it doesn't scroll to the next line. Seems like a similar problem. This is my first smartphone so I'm still a newb and could be completely wrong.
    10-16-09 01:43 PM
    I simply downloaded the youtube app from the Crackberry free apps directory months ago and it always works fine. I believe it's just a launcher to youtubes mobile site, but none the less, it works great on my Tour.
    10-16-09 02:23 PM
    I simply downloaded the youtube app from the Crackberry free apps directory months ago and it always works fine. I believe it's just a launcher to youtubes mobile site, but none the less, it works great on my Tour.
    I had that on my Tour and Curve. You're right it is just a launcher to the mobile site. not the same as a real youtube app but better than nothing I guess
    10-16-09 02:45 PM
    A Google employee states the Tour isn't yet supported:

YouTube mobile blackberry app -- cant accept terms of use - YouTube Help
    10-16-09 06:35 PM
    Not yet!! Hey Goog? Anybody home?
    11-07-09 09:15 PM
    Yep, current version for storm only.

11-07-09 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD