Ok so I was uploading a video to YouTube on my Torch through the bb6 app for the first time. I knew it would take a while so I told it to Hide in Background and it told me to check in the email inbox for the status of the video. I tried opening it again to see how far it has gotten for the upload but I can't find it. Look for it in the YouTube app, Videos, music, Browser everything but can't find it. Never knew it would litteraly hide from me but you gotta love the irony. Anyways anyone know where I can find it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 02-04-11 at 01:05 AM.
    02-04-11 01:01 AM
    I am not familiar with the Torch but it should run like all other BB's. Go to the folder you had the app in, select your BB button and in the choices pick "Show All". This should now show all hidden apps.
    02-04-11 04:47 AM
    I am not familiar with the Torch but it should run like all other BB's. Go to the folder you had the app in, select your BB button and in the choices pick "Show All". This should now show all hidden apps.
    I mean when you are uploading a video through the app and it tells you the upload progress but when I clicked "Hide to Background" there was no way to bring it back up. Idk if that's a bug in the app or that I'm just missing something.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 02-04-11 at 04:38 PM.
    02-04-11 04:27 PM
    I've done that before and it just appears as a message in the messages folder.

However, everytime I have dismissed it to the background it has failed on upload so now I just leave it scrolling accross the screen while it uploads and that seems to have greater success.
    02-05-11 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD