hey crackberry nation, i need some help plz, what is the latest and greatest youtube app we have...last one i used the "vision" app, has any progressed been made since?

thanks
    02-08-10 12:26 AM
    There's also Xenozu, however, I have never tried it before.
    02-08-10 12:41 AM
    I dont mind the standard browser for watching youtube clips. Whats the difference in the other apps?
    02-08-10 03:02 AM
    my browser plays youtube videos when im on any other wifi connection except for the one at my house. Does anyone have an explanation for this?
    02-08-10 04:12 AM
    Funny, I downloaded Xenozu YouTube Player and its actually quite nice. Difference is you can run the video in full screen with the native app. The bad side to the app is you can't log into it!
    02-08-10 04:14 AM
    Google has actually made a YouTube app, but it's only been for touchscreen BB's for some reason!
    It's been out for at least 6 months; you'd think they could have released it for other devices already�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 04:38 AM
    yeah somehow someone has got to step up their game on this, iphone plays youtube videos very smoothly and good quality
    02-09-10 10:57 PM
    my browser plays youtube videos when im on any other wifi connection except for the one at my house. Does anyone have an explanation for this?
    I have the exact same problem!!!
    02-09-10 11:02 PM
    Firewall or port forwarding problem.

As for everything else concerning youtube apps: don't bother. They are all terrible compared to just using the web page. Using the trick in the BB Tour forum to get high-quality videos using the website m.youtube.com
    02-10-10 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD