I really like Berryweather. Pretty spendy but I like how you can have multiple cities you just swipe to see. Lots of different looks for the week, the day and so forth.
    06-14-09 03:52 PM
    berry weather is the best. plus there next update is coming soon and it is including radar.
    Really? 'Cause I like it and that's the one additional thing I'd ask for...tell me more...
    06-14-09 06:26 PM
    I've been using NWSClient for a few days and it works well. I just wish I had a better radar option. I also have used SimpleWeather and I liked it but it killed my battery life so I had to remove it.
    06-14-09 06:44 PM
    i have been using weather bug and it seems to be working perfectly fine for me so im stickin with dat
    06-17-09 11:16 PM
    Simple Weather.... and meets 2 out of 3 of your requests...

2 outta 3 aint bad!

What weather program do you guys like using?

I'm lookig for one that doesnt drain the battery, leave a memory leak, or cost anything.

I know, greedy
    06-18-09 06:38 AM
    PS: the new version corrects that problem...

I've been using NWSClient for a few days and it works well. I just wish I had a better radar option. I also have used SimpleWeather and I liked it but it killed my battery life so I had to remove it.
    06-18-09 06:39 AM
    I use an Accuweather bookmark.

Would love the little icon on my home screen but so far the couple I tried caused lag even after a few battery pulls.
    I tried WB and one ther that I don't recall the name of. Both worked fine at first but after a day or 2 they started to cause some major lagging. Got rid of them and the problem went away.
    Going to give the NWS Client a try. Hadn't seen or heard of it before.
    Thanks there Carbon Coupe!

Not a problem. I have 3 Storms, brother and his wife, that I have to maintain. They had WB and SW and were both having leaks and battery issues. Tried various settings, changed from one to the other on either unit and still had issues. I had them delete above and use the client. All issues went away. Every Storm is different so if you dont have issues with other programs, good deal.

The reason I like it is because it gives me all the info I need for tuning at the track in one click. It does have radar but I usually just look up.
    06-18-09 06:43 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD