Edited on May 2010:

ShortcutMe 3.10.5.0 is now available for all Blackberries with trackball, trackpad and touch screen

About ShortcutMe:

Price:
    -Free to upgrade for existing users.
    -4.99$ for new users.
    -Free trial available (if you want to try the latest version, download the trial version from mobihand or channels, then use the menu option "Update" to download this version over the air)

Free trial, YouTube Clips, and Web Page links for ShortcutMe

Update from ShortcutMe is still intact: Anyone, even App World customers can download the new version directly from ShortcutMe itself!

(What-is-New is under the image below)

New in 3.10.5.0:
    - Launch ShortcutMe with Space key
    If you are in the BlackBerry Home Screen and no other app is assigned to launch with Space key, ShortcutMe will launch by clicking the Space key

- Multi-Space-Key Click feature
    From BlackBerry Home Screen just double, triple and quadruple Space key to launch your most used apps

- Nicer look with loaded background image
    ShortcutMe loads background images, your own or the ones downloaded from ShortcutMe itself (Common Config page)

- 'Download Optimized Background Images' button to download images directly from our web site

- Background Image Rotation
    Instead of always having the same background image, you can choose to force ShortcutMe to load a new image every time it is launched.

- Multi-Click Apps View
    New view for Multi-Click apps. This new view can be launched if you click any of the multi-click keys 5 times.

- Test-Run button when you create/edit a shortcut.
    Test-Run allows you to test your shortcut as you create/edit it, instead of every time exit and test the shortcut.</li>

- Display name will auto update when AppName is changed.

- For Call, Msg_Email, Msg_PIN, Msg_SMS, select a contact from the Address Book, instead of copy and pasting it

- Msg_Email can accept a group in the Address Book.
    Create a shortcut to send email to several people.

- Now_Playing added to the supported app

If a media file is played, you can bring it to forefront using ShortcutMe

- Added Screenshot_PNG_SCM to the supported app
    Take a screenshot and save it as png file (Screenshot_SCM creates jpg file)

- Device_InfoPlus renamed to Device_Info_Plus

- Added Device_Info and Wifi_On to the supported app

- Calllog, Msg_Compose, Calendar_xxxx all now runs with Test-Run

- Accepts background images smaller than the full size

- Added Backlight_Brightness to the supported apps

- Backlight brightness is set to 100 for Flashlight_Lxd

Screenshots of ShortcutMe_Touch 3.10

End of May Edit for the release of 3.10.5.0

UPDATE: ShortcutMe 3.3 is released now!

3.3 has these additional features:

- Weather forecast: Allows you to create shortcuts to 4 days weather forecast and current conditions for up to 4 cities. So, check weather by for example double clicking the conv. key, or clicking conv. key plus one or more shortcut character(s)

- Screenshot capture: Allows you to capture screenshots anytime you want by for example double clicking a convenience key or clicking conv. key plus one or more shortcut character(s). It also allows you to specify the quality of the captures screen to save space in your BB memory. Screenshots can be emailed, MMS’ed, send to MySpace/Facebook/GoogleTalk
    V3.2.1.0, the new version of ShortcutMe is developed adding many of the users requested features.
    It is free (as usual) for all existing license holders.

For those who do not know what ShortcutMe is, watch the video clip, read the below text, or just download the fully featured trial version from here:
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcut Application - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

Video clip for ShortcutMe_Touch:

What is ShortcutMe?
    Do you like shortcuts on your PC? Do you want to create shortcuts for your BlackBerry and have them available from anywhere?

Do you want to assign 6 applications/tasks to the side/convenience keys on your BlackBerry?
    Do you want for example to double click a side key to turn your blackberry into a Flash Light, triple clicking the same key to go directly to a web page or toggle Bluetooth/WiFi/Radio ?

ShortcutMe allows you to do all that. With ShortcutMe you can create shortcuts to:
    - Web pages (using WAP, BES, BIS Browser)
    - RIM and 3rd party applications
    - WiFi/Bluetooth/Radio toggle
    - Files, documents, MediaFiles or folders
    - Sending Email message, call someone, sending PIN and sending SMS
    - Memory Cleaner, Call Log and Event Log

New features in 3.2.1.0 comparing to 3.1.1.0:
    - Create shortcuts to any folder or file on your Blackberry memory or micro SD card (FileLauncher, FolderShortcut) .
    - Create shortcuts to Media Explorer (Media_Explorer, Media_Music, etc)
    - Create shortcut to toggle all wireless radios (including WiFi and Bluetooth) simultaneously. Useful for travelers (AirplaneMode_Toggle).
    - Create Shortcuts to toggle Bluetooth (Bluetooth_Toggle)
    - Create shortcuts to Bluetooth Config page (Bluetooth_Config).
    - Create shortcuts to GPS Config page. Easier to toggle GPS. (GPS_Config)
    - Create shortcuts to any item on the BlackBerry Options page (Options_SubPage).
    - Alternative launching mechanism allows users to enforce a different launching mechanism to launch apps that previously could not be launched.
    - Embedded examples showing how to create a shortcut and how to set a proper parameter.
    - More colors to choose from for your shortcuts.
    - Easier to create shortcuts with the new user friendly interface.
    - File explorer for easily picking up a link to files or folders when creating/editing a shortcut.
    - Possibility to easily remove all pre-programmed shortcuts and start from scratch.
    - Possibility to remove several shortcuts at once.
    - Support for launching BlackBerry Wallet.

Fully featured trial version from here:
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

Last edited by Vijik; 05-27-10 at 07:48 PM.
    06-23-09 07:37 PM
    a lot of great improvements over the last version...how do we (beta testers) go about getting a license?
    06-23-09 07:47 PM
    a lot of great improvements over the last version...how do we (beta testers) go about getting a license?
    I should use this opportunity to thank all beta testers especially those who have commented, reported bugs and/or asked for additional useful features.

Your efforts have helped improving ShortcutMe and since ShortcutMe has free software upgrade policy, your efforts will benefit existing ShortcutMe users.

Even that giving out ShortcutMe's license (valued $4.99) doesn't match even 10 minutes of your time beta testing/posting feedbacks, it is the minimum thing I can do to thank you.

Could beta testers (who have posted in beta testing thread) please do the followings (to get a free ShortcutMe license):

1- Post a comment here in this thread.
    2- Send email (using the same email account you used when you offered to become beta tester) to support at fonware dot ca with

Subject:
    ShortcutMe license for beta tester

Body:
    - Your crackberry username/nickname
    - Your BlackBerry PIN
    - Your BlackBerry model

(Those beta testers who already had ShortcutMe license, may also get one free license for their friend/partner/family member.)

Thanks again to all beta testers.

Edit: Email address was support at fonware dot ca
    Last edited by Vijik; 06-24-09 at 07:17 AM.
    06-23-09 08:33 PM
    cant wait to try this final version out! if its as good as the beta was, then its going to be one kick **** app!
    06-23-09 10:34 PM
    nickname = tlgemxx
    PIN = 30A0D28E
    model = flip 8230

Thank you
    Great App
    06-23-09 11:11 PM
    2- Send email (using the same email account you used when you offered to become beta tester) to fonware at support dot ca
    I assume you meant support at fonware dot ca?
    06-24-09 07:13 AM
    I assume you meant support at fonware dot ca?
    Correct. The email address was support at fonware dot ca. Corrected it in the original post.
    Thanks.
    06-24-09 07:18 AM
    email sent...
    06-24-09 11:48 AM
    Upgrading as we speak.

email has been sent.

Thanks for the great program
    06-24-09 08:52 PM
    Email sent.
    As I said in the Pearl forum, this soo is awesome. I have used it with Bolt Browser, Google Maps, Trapster, and many other apps. Nice workaround for those of us that also use Vlingo and still want to be able to launch apps with our shortcut buttons. I love being able to launch Trapster and Google Maps traffic with just a touch of the button while i'm driving.
    Awesome app, great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 09:21 PM
    I got 4 emails from users asking me to add screen capture feature to ShortcutMe. So I added it.

With ShortcutMe 3.2.1.1 you can capture screenshots, then email or MMS it, or just keep it on the uSD card.

Capturing screenshot can be done anytime by for example double clicking a convenience key or clicking ConvKey + S + S.

You can also set the quality of the produced screenshot image (0-100, 100 being the best quality). This will be useful to create smaller files that can easier be sent by email or MMS.

I am alpha testing 3.2.1.1. Will soon make it available for download on OTA beta testing link and then on Mobihand.
    06-25-09 09:43 PM
    3.2.1.1 is now on the beta test OTA link.

Changes comparing to V3.2.1.0:

- Capture screenshots from other programs or Blackberry screens.
    It allows you to email the screenshot, MMS it, send it to MySpace, FaceBook, Messanger contact.

It allows you to set the quality of the screenshot image so that you can control the created file size.

How to take screenshot: Whenever you want to take a screenshot, for example double click the convenience key to take a screenshot (or if you want you can set ShortcutMe to take screenshot when you click Conv.Key + one or more chars).

How to create a shortcut:
    AppName = Screenshot
    Parameter = X
    where X is the quality of the captured image.
    X is a value between 10 and 100.
    100: Best picture quality, big file.
    10: Low picture quality, small file.

Shortcuts are stored in the SDCard/ directory (image_y.jpg, y=1,2,3,4,5)

Please download/test and report.
    Last edited by Vijik; 06-25-09 at 11:39 PM.
    06-25-09 11:31 PM
    FYI:
    I am working on adding a new feature where ShortcutMe users can specify 5 cities and see the current weather conditions plus 5 days forecast for all of those 5 cities.

Are you interested?
    06-26-09 07:03 PM
    ShortcutMe license beta tester

Nickname: irene_leolita
    Pin:258525DC
    Model: 8900

06-26-09 07:56 PM
    ShortcutMe license beta tester

Nickname: irene_leolita
    Pin:258525DC
    Model: 8900

Please send an email as it is instructed on post #3 of this thread.
    06-26-09 11:38 PM
    ShortcutMe 3.2.1.2 is now on the OTA link

Changes comparing to 3.2.1.1:

- Allows you to create shortcuts to Weather forecast (4 days) and current conditions for up to 4 cities.

As usual you can launch it either by multiple clicking the conv. key, or conv.Key plus 1 or more shortcut chars
    -When you see the forecast for the first city, you can press Menu key to see the weather forecast for other cities too.

AppName: Weather
    Parameter: Press the "Set Parameter ..." button to see help about how to set parameter for Weather
    (let me know what you think about that help text. Is it clear enough? What should be added? Even do you suggest to be added to that text? What should the text be? I want to reduce # of emails sent to support).
    06-26-09 11:40 PM
    Thanks. I'll try it.
    06-27-09 08:17 AM
    I tried two OTA links but they have old versions. Can you post the right link? Thanks
    06-27-09 08:41 AM
    be glad to give this a try if I could find it?
    like above please post link
    adding weather is a really great idea
    06-27-09 09:32 AM
    love the ease of getting around app to app, not having to go back back back to home screen to get what I want.

Do you have to reset the convenience clicks when upgrading to new version?

Weather addition is fantastic
    06-27-09 09:35 AM
    wow! I don't know when you came up with the screenshot feature, but it works nice! could be very useful in the future. I have a weather app on my main screen, but I'll play around with this weather feature too
    06-27-09 12:58 PM
    When I use the link in your first post it gives me an old version also on mobihand. Can you please post a working link? As an owner of this app i'd love to try the new features of this awesome app

forkup

06-27-09 02:03 PM
    I tried two OTA links but they have old versions. Can you post the right link? Thanks
    The same OTA link that I have sent out to beta testers is valid for this last version.
    06-27-09 09:31 PM
    Can't find your email address between emails sent by 3.2 beta testers.
    06-27-09 09:35 PM
    be glad to give this a try if I could find it?
    like above please post link
    adding weather is a really great idea
    I just emailed you the beta testing link.
    06-27-09 09:36 PM
156 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD