It works on 8330 with OS 5 or OS 5 Hybrid. I put it on my moms phone which is a OS 5 Hybrid.
    07-09-10 03:26 PM
    I just called US Cellular and they said it comes with all smartphone plans. I even went further into questions whether it was the $25 or $30 plan and he said both.
    07-09-10 03:33 PM
    I just called US Cellular and they said it comes with all smartphone plans. I even went further into questions whether it was the $25 or $30 plan and he said both.
    if it comes with all smartphones why haven't they pushed it to all the phones.
    07-09-10 03:55 PM
    It takes some time to push it to everyone's phone. It was the same thing when they pushed tone room and the others. You can go to the blackberry landing page someone has already posted a link in this thread, go to applications, then toneroom deluxe.

Also from the FAQ:
    You do not need to purchase additional data services if you already have a data or email services plan for your phone.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=vP93P18N
    07-09-10 04:03 PM
    I just looked into it and there is no longer a $25/mo blackberry plan with US Cellular. The minimum is now $30/mo and business is $40/mo.
    07-11-10 11:49 AM
    I don't know if it was something I did wrong or what but I did close it the way BigE mentioned and my battery drained faster then I've ever seen it do so I deleted it.
    07-11-10 11:55 AM
    You do options -> shut down navigator or exit navigator. Otherwise it's going to run in the background and drain your battery. Hope this helps.
    07-11-10 12:07 PM
    I just looked into it and there is no longer a $25/mo blackberry plan with US Cellular. The minimum is now $30/mo and business is $40/mo.
    I was told if you want the navigation you have to get the $30 plan and once you get it no changing back to the $25 plan. so if you dont wont nav keep ya same plan if you do you have to get the $30plan.
    07-11-10 12:12 PM
    You do options -> shut down navigator or exit navigator. Otherwise it's going to run in the background and drain your battery. Hope this helps.
    Exactly what I did and my battery was still going faster than usual. I wasn't do anything different other than install the app.

So no else has battery drain issues?
    07-11-10 01:28 PM
    You can go to Online Maps, Find Your Location, and Driving Directions. to plan your trip online, and sync addresses to your phone as "Favorites".
    It saves the trouble of entering and looking for addresses on your phone.
    07-13-10 12:16 PM
    You can go to Online Maps, Find Your Location, and Driving Directions. to plan your trip online, and sync addresses to your phone as "Favorites".
    It saves the trouble of entering and looking for addresses on your phone.
    Nice! That's good stuff.
    07-13-10 02:03 PM
    Thanks to all of you for pointing me in the right direction. I called US Cellular today and they had to switch my Blackberry plan from the old $25 to the $30 data package. They guessed that was the reason why the app didn't push to my phone to begin with.
    After upgrading the service and rebooting my phone, the option to download for the 8330 still didn't exist on the Blackberry Landing Site or on the US Cellular site. I tried the option for the 8230 just to see if it would work. It downloaded and installed but only gave half of the screen and then froze the phone.
    Then I tried the download option for the 8530 and, so far, it has worked perfectly on my 8330. Granted, I have only used it once on a short trip, but all went well.
    My phone is original from the manufacturer, no hybrid operating system.
    Hope this helps someone else.
    Have an awesome day.
    08-26-10 09:27 PM
    Also, US Cellular said Navigator Deluxe is free for smartphones when you have the $30 data package.
    08-26-10 09:31 PM
    I had this on my 8530 and it worked great for a while. In the last few days, it has quit. I get a message that it is not available on my service plan but I have not changed anything. does anybody know what happened?
    10-02-10 09:09 PM
    I had this on my 8530 and it worked great for a while. In the last few days, it has quit. I get a message that it is not available on my service plan but I have not changed anything. does anybody know what happened?
    Sounds like you have the $25/month data plan. You have to bump up to the $30 plan (or to a Belief plan now) to get YND.
    10-03-10 03:44 PM
    Does gps work on tha pearl flip?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 03:48 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD