I am looking for a great ToDo or GTD program.
    So many look awful or dont function proerly.
    I would like it to intergrate with the nated BB software and Outlook.

Any ideas, I have looked at so many that I have become lost.

Thanks in advance!!!
    08-27-09 12:09 PM
    I have tried several, but I got a new one called Slicktasks by Mindberry and for me, its the best one so far. Its new so they are still working on a few things but in the first week I got 2 updates ,so I know they are trying. Its only $2.95 if you buy it by the 30th. It won't sync directly with outlook but you can sync it to your native task app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 12:38 PM
    ToDo Matrix

RexWireless BlackBerry Software Applications

expensive but a great app. You can make it as simple or as complex as you want it. It supports both GTD and Covey principles.
    08-27-09 01:14 PM
    A vote for reQall. They have free and $20/yr pro accounts. Google Cal integration in the clouds and Desktop Outlook plugin. Also have Firefox plugin to add stuff from desktop. Reminders and Memory jogs can be sent to you via email, SMS, or my fav, IM apps such as GTalk for BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 01:20 PM
    +1 for ToDo Matrix. It syncs to the built-in BB Task app and also to a web app. Data is backed up OTA as well.

Another app you may want to look at is Pocket Informant. Full support for Covey and GTD is coming in Sept or Oct so you may be able to get in on the beta.
    08-27-09 01:26 PM
    +1 for ToDo Matrix from Rexwireless. I use the GTD method ( modified with some Covey principles) to manage my daily workflow. I'm new to Blackberry and have been using ToDo Matrix for about 1 month. I find it to be very intuitive. The Rexwireless website has a great video and a 14-day trial.

The reason I am posting is because their customer service is incredible. When I first started the trial I had some silly questions. I emailed for support and had an answer within 5 minutes. Then somewhere along the way I really made a mess of the database. Support was extremely helpful and walked me through a fix.

I was a little put off by the price, but it is more than worth it to know I have great customer service. The product is excellent, but probably others work well too. Having real people who care about my success in using the product is uncommon and extremely valuable to me.
    10-16-09 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD