Ugh, I'm so frustrated. I keep getting this error when I try to open the YouMail app: "starting youmail: symbol 'controlledaccess.assertRRISignatures' not found"

Nothing I do helps. I've wiped, reinstalled, reinstalled the app from both BB App World and YouMail.com, I've tried just about everything. If anyone can PLEASE help me figure this out I would appreciate it. Thanks!
    09-24-09 08:33 PM

Ugh, I'm so frustrated. I keep getting this error when I try to open the YouMail app: "starting youmail: symbol 'controlledaccess.assertRRISignatures' not found"

Nothing I do helps. I've wiped, reinstalled, reinstalled the app from both BB App World and YouMail.com, I've tried just about everything. If anyone can PLEASE help me figure this out I would appreciate it. Thanks!
    What version are you on? I use youmail on 5.0.0.190 for the bold and no problems here. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.
    09-24-09 09:24 PM
    same with me im running 5.0.0.190 and no problems here. Reinstalling your operating system will def fix the problem.
    09-24-09 11:23 PM
    What version are you on? I use youmail on 5.0.0.190 for the bold and no problems here. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.
    Running the official 4.7.1.40 from V. I've tried uninstall and reinstall with no luck.
    09-25-09 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD