Every voicemail that came through with this app was staticy. Some more than others. Lately it has gotten to the point where I couldn't understand anyone.

Switching back to regular old dialing *86 and waiting forever to hear my messages fixed that. I wish this worked better.
    09-25-09 02:55 PM
    Every voicemail that came through with this app was staticy. Some more than others. Lately it has gotten to the point where I couldn't understand anyone.

Switching back to regular old dialing *86 and waiting forever to hear my messages fixed that. I wish this worked better.
    That's funny because mine come thru crystal clear right away.
    09-25-09 04:44 PM
    ive been using YouMail for some time, but recently started using it on my bb. The problem I have is when I click the YouMail Visual Voicemail app, I see who called but when I click to listen to the voice mail nothing happens.
    10-04-09 09:01 AM
    I personally love YouMail!
    I like that I can listen to msgs by opening the attachment or listen to them online, so I don't have to use mins. Before I had YouMail I would just wait till after 9 to check my messages.
    I really like getting the emails that let me know I have a message or missed call & who its from. But I do notice that there has been a lag in the notification, I've been getting emails about 10mins or more after someone has called. I'm not sure if this is a prob with Tmo or YouMail itself.
    I also tried the transcription feature which was ok but it does need some work. About 2 weeks ago I was sick with the flu & my dad called me saying, "I hope your taking care of yourself..." YouMail transcripted "I hope you hadn't killed yourself".
    But overall I really love YouMail & plan to keep using it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Mz.Turtle; 10-04-09 at 11:48 AM.
    10-04-09 09:40 AM
    I dont get voicemails all that often because I always have my phone on me and also do most of my business through emails and text. Therefore I dont want another app taking up memory.
    10-04-09 09:56 AM
    I tried it out and didn't like it. I signed up for the free version and ended up canceling it within a couple days. A few weeks later when my phone bill came in there was a $14 charge on it from them! I did not use any features on it besides the voicemail in those few days I had it. It didn't say anywhere on the sign-up form that I would be charged other than the fact that carrier charges may apply. I ended up calling and demanding an explanation. They said that I agreed to the charges and said I was pretty much **** out of luck.

Needless to say it took speaking to several of their reps and a lot of frustration before anyone would acknowledge that they understood where I was coming from. But, they still refused to remove the charges.
    Thats strange, I don't understand why you were charged for using YouMail. I know with a lot of carriers it uses up a min every time calls are forwarded but thats it.
    10-04-09 12:05 PM
    I dont get voicemails all that often because I always have my phone on me and also do most of my business through emails and text. Therefore I dont want another app taking up memory.
    You don't have have to have the YouMail app in order to use it. I've never actually been able to get the YouMail app to work properly on my BB so I dont use it.
    10-04-09 12:11 PM
    Does anyone have a link to the youmail visual voice mail app? I didn't want to download it from app world.
    10-26-09 07:15 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD