Hey Everyone,
    What are the website in your 10 speed dial spots in Opera Mini?
    Mine are:

1. Accuweather (set to my zip)
    2. Myspace
    3. R News (my local news station's site)
    4. New York Times
    5. Yahoo Front Page
    6. Rochester Gas Prices (gas buddy)
    7. Geezeo
    8. Netflix Mobil
    05-31-08 11:53 AM
    -----

That's cool. I'm trying to decide whether or not to download Opera Mini. What other benefits are there to having that program? Thanks

-----
    05-31-08 01:51 PM
    My opera mini speed dials stay set to default, I mostly use the bb browser. the only change is I added a bookmark to google reader mobile. I find I mainly use it when I hit a random page with rendering issues. The one thing I wish you could do in opera mini was paste a link in.
    05-31-08 01:55 PM
    -----

That's cool. I'm trying to decide whether or not to download Opera Mini. What other benefits are there to having that program? Thanks

-----
    I find the browsing to be a lot faster. Also cleaner looking when looking at web pages as they would on my PC. The only thing I'd use the BB browser for is online banking. I noticed OM doesn't work with online banking sites, at least for me anyways.

I actually haven't set my speed dials, but if I do, crackberry will be one.

05-31-08 02:58 PM
    which OM version do you have on your 8330 curve? i went to d/l it for mine and it said it wasnt available for my verizon 8330??
    05-31-08 05:12 PM
    I'm using Opera Mini 4.1
    05-31-08 08:41 PM
    I'm using jivra.com. It's got TONs of links to lots of the mobile formated web sites that I need. It's constantly being updated.
    05-31-08 08:56 PM
    I find the browsing to be a lot faster. Also cleaner looking when looking at web pages as they would on my PC. The only thing I'd use the BB browser for is online banking. I noticed OM doesn't work with online banking sites, at least for me anyways.

I actually haven't set my speed dials, but if I do, crackberry will be one.

I LOVE opera mini--if I could get it to do the landscape thing, it would be perfect. I put my bb browser at the bottom of my screen....Opera is faster, and prettier, and I can get to my bank on it. I should have done it when I first heard about it.
    05-31-08 09:30 PM
    Oh please post the netflix mobile URL??

Thanks!
    05-31-08 10:52 PM
    1. Bloglines
    2. BlackBerry Forums
    3. Crackberry Forums
    4. CNN
    5. Gmail
    6. PocketMax Forums
    7. SBSH Forums
    8. TWC Weather