Who programs this?

Can I ask you to please fix the problem where it saves your name even when you tell it not to. Also I want it to save my settings which it never does either.

Thank you and please fix this.
    08-31-11 07:43 AM
    The name has always been flaky for me. Some bootups it's one, sometimes the other. I've never had a problem with it saving my settings though. What version are you on, what settings, and do you flip from mobile to PC often?
    08-31-11 09:21 AM
    I'm using the latest 2.5.85 and it saves my user name even hough I have all of that unchecked. I will set show offline and empty in options to no and everytime I log out and log back in it will be back to yes. Not a biggie to change it back every time I log but shouldn't have to.

As far as keeping the user name, I don't want it to do that either. I only use this user name on my phone.
    08-31-11 09:28 AM
    Oh! I had a problem with a few versions unchecking autosignin, and sometimes it will use my nickname, sometimes my user name, but I always have had remember checked, so that I wouldn't know.

It's an internal app, so you should give RIM some feedback.
    08-31-11 04:50 PM
    I haven't found any way to have it not show the user name, no matter what settings you check. I'm thinking about asking for my money back.
    09-01-11 11:29 AM
    Too funny trucky. I guess it is free so we should be happy for t or not use it.
    09-01-11 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD