Why can't I send mail, but I can receive it? Should I delete and re-install my yahoo e-mail account?

Is it also possible to sync with that account to get the older e-mails in that account?
    11-09-09 12:14 PM
    Most likely you need to send service books from BIS. If that doesn't help then
    just delete and re-install it.
    11-09-09 12:56 PM
    You cannot send an email to yourself. If you have another email besides Yahoo, then you can send to yourself.
    11-09-09 03:56 PM
    You cannot send an email to yourself. If you have another email besides Yahoo, then you can send to yourself.
    What do you mean? I send email to myself on my Blackberry with my Yahoo
    account.
    11-09-09 03:57 PM
    Why can't I send mail, but I can receive it? Should I delete and re-install my yahoo e-mail account?

Is it also possible to sync with that account to get the older e-mails in that account?
    Like FOREVER29 adviced, go to the VZ BIS website, loggin or register if you haven't. Under help look for service books and send them. This will fix your email problems. Also make sure that under your Yahoo account pop/imap forwarding in ON.
    11-09-09 03:59 PM
    I think you can send with correct Service Books. However, you can only receive with fully Registered Host Routing Table (see Settings, Advanced). Select Register Now.

But honestly, I do not know
    11-10-09 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD