Ok, after checking out the link someone posted it sounds like people are confusing the Mobile web site with the actual application. Can anyone move players using the Application that is downloaded and installed?
    09-11-09 08:37 AM
    Ok, after checking out the link someone posted it sounds like people are confusing the Mobile web site with the actual application. Can anyone move players using the Application that is downloaded and installed?
    I agree, I think everyone that is talking about "tabs at the top of the browser" are using the mobile web page, NOT the app. I am using the app and I too cannot manage my roster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 08:50 AM
    Someone who said they could manage their roster in the app posted screenshots in one of the other threads.

Since we all have the same version of the app, and there seem to be people who can and can't get it to work using different BB devices, my feeling is that the problem is related to differences in people's teams or league setting on yahoo. Anyone a commissioner and can check if there are any new settings related to mobile?

09-11-09 09:57 AM
    The screenshot above from gotgame23 looks to me like the mobile web page and not the app. What other thread are you talking about?
    09-11-09 10:01 AM
    Never mind found the other thread.....Maybe a mod could merge these 2 threads for us.
    09-11-09 10:11 AM
    Yes people are confusing the mobile web page with the app. Can anyone truely confirm they are using the app with success

09-11-09 04:23 PM
    I just don't get it, I cannot login at all, tried and tried. I have the bold 9000 and look forward to using this as so many of you do, but need help. Settings???
    09-11-09 04:53 PM
    I've been trying, since last weekend, to get the Yahoo Fantasy football app to work on my Tour. Yahoo wouldn't let me login even though I had no trouble with Yahoo Finance app. Anyway, I've spent lots of time (too much) trying to figure out how to do it. Finally, after searching "yahoo fantasy football blackberry problems" on Google, I found the solution. My password wasn't long enough. It needed to be a minimum of 6 characters. Changed it in my account, and voila, it worked. It's gonna be great to use this Sunday.
    09-18-09 08:26 PM
    I've been trying, since last weekend, to get the Yahoo Fantasy football app to work on my Tour. Yahoo wouldn't let me login even though I had no trouble with Yahoo Finance app. Anyway, I've spent lots of time (too much) trying to figure out how to do it. Finally, after searching "yahoo fantasy football blackberry problems" on Google, I found the solution. My password wasn't long enough. It needed to be a minimum of 6 characters. Changed it in my account, and voila, it worked. It's gonna be great to use this Sunday.
    I had the same problems (logged in fine for the finance app but not the Ffootball app).

My password was fine, but the problem I have is that if I'm connected via wifi on my 8900, it won't log into the fantasy football app. As soon as I tuen wifi off, or lose wifi connection, it works. I'm on a BES in case anyone else has a similar problem.
    09-21-09 12:13 PM
    ...I had the same problem changing line up. Removed and reloaded the app from m.yahoo.com/apps/bb and it now works. Same version as before so who knows why that fixed it.
    09-22-09 12:36 PM
    ...I had the same problem changing line up. Removed and reloaded the app from m.yahoo.com/apps/bb and it now works. Same version as before so who knows why that fixed it.
    Scratch that! Worker the first time but now doesn't. Tried with/without WIFI. I too am on a BES so that might something to do with it.
    09-22-09 12:52 PM
    anyone else getting the error message.."oops, transaction could not be completer. Please verify that your selection adheres to your leagues settings by checking computer".....when trying to add/drop player on the yahoo fantasy football 2009 website using there Storm????
    09-25-09 11:42 PM
    does anyone know how to manage roster on BB bold. I have an option to go to Manage Roster in menu but after going there, how to modify it?
    10-07-09 11:19 AM
    anyone else consistently getting network connection failed on the bberry tour for vzw? ever since the recent upgrade i havent been able to do aaaanything on this app except for view my scores, up till today where i cant even log in.
    10-18-09 12:56 PM
    I was so excited to see this application and then every week I go back to it hoping it'll work but every week when I move my players around from bench to active and submit changes it says "unable to connect to network" no matter where I am, what signal I have, it never works. So the only good this application does for me is live scoring. Bummer.
    10-18-09 01:07 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD