is there an app for yahoo fantasy basketball? i have been searching but nothing so far.
    10-26-09 01:20 PM
    Well there is MyFantasySports, which is slow, crude and not free, and basically unsupported by its author who has not updated for the Tour 3 months after it was released, OR wait and see if Yahoo themselves will get your hopes up and then release a useless POS app the day before the season starts like they did with football.

Yes, I'm bitter. Can't believe there is not more to choose from with respect to fantasy sports apps for BBs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 02:05 PM
    I'm on the lookout for this as well. I haven't heard/seen anything from Yahoo about a basketball app.
    10-26-09 02:40 PM
    I just use bolt and it will render yahoo perfectly... change the lineup changes to "classic". You will be able to do everything you would on a pc. I haven't had any problems aside from small print and I don't know if I would pay for an app if it were to be released. This works just as good.
    10-26-09 05:55 PM
    shame on yahoo...they should release a bball one very soooooon, this absolutely sucks that they made the bball app for the other phone but no love for BB
    11-30-09 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD