I got that one too. I guess they totally forgot about the Bold 9650
    06-24-10 11:32 AM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-24-10 12:05 PM
    Hello. I sent xm radio 2 emails asking if they were going to add more blackberry models to be compatible with the app. Buy they sent me the same reply twice basicaly they copy pasted the instructions on their web site on how to download and install the app but not answering my question. They are starting to suck

06-24-10 12:10 PM
    Anxiously awaiting this app to be fixed. Can't for the life of me figure out how RIM can release a device and half of the major apps not work with it. Are Paypal and the eBay app still busted as well?
    06-24-10 12:50 PM
    Still no ebay app, paypal app, and of course the xm app doesn't work either.
    06-24-10 07:24 PM
    Anxiously awaiting this app to be fixed. Can't for the life of me figure out how RIM can release a device and half of the major apps not work with it. Are Paypal and the eBay app still busted as well?
    It's not RIM's job to design a phone to work with the million apps out there - its RIM's job to make a phone and OS. I firmly believe its the app owners responsibility to design and code the app to support whatever market they are going after.
    06-25-10 08:04 AM
    My suggestion for more up to date XM Online info:

XMFan.com :: #1 Fan Site of Sirius XM Satellite Radio :: XM Radio Community Forums

As for XM, don't hold your breath. I've been a subscriber for 8 years and as a poster said earlier, this company is simply clueless when it comes to any customer support, ESPECIALLY THE BB APP. Or simply technology in general.

And for the other poster asking about sound quality: A few of the stations seem to give you 128K sound, but most are no more than 64K. Which, if you're an XM subscriber in your car, you know this is still considerably better than the **** that throw at you for the car.
    06-25-10 09:04 AM
    Paypal was updated and works now. Few day ago

06-25-10 10:01 AM
    Still no ebay app, paypal app, and of course the xm app doesn't work either.
    **** aren't we STILL waiting for the SlingPlayer to be updated for the Tour!?!?!

In regards to XM/Sirius, I bet they don't have many guys working on it. They are probably more focused on getting the iOS4 version of the app done to support background audio.
    06-25-10 10:22 AM
    Has anyone heard any more news on when this application will work for the bold?
    06-27-10 08:56 PM
    Ok...so I get the upgrade to the new Bold 9650 only to find out XM doesn't work, No ESPN App, No Phillies App, No Delawareonline App (local news)...god knows what else....this sucks. I think I actually want my Tour back.

Bob
    06-27-10 09:20 PM
    Still no movment on this.
    06-30-10 07:53 AM
    Ok...so I get the upgrade to the new Bold 9650 only to find out XM doesn't work, No ESPN App, No Phillies App, No Delawareonline App (local news)...god knows what else....this sucks. I think I actually want my Tour back.

Bob
    Check out yourmuze for streams
    06-30-10 08:38 AM
    Check out yourmuze for streams
    No thanks. I want to be able to use the service that I actually pay for already.
    07-01-10 07:59 AM
    this is crazy... still no updates? I'm really looking forward to using this app... being addicted to app's make the droid x more and more tempting everyday
    07-01-10 10:26 AM
    this is crazy... still no updates? I'm really looking forward to using this app... being addicted to app's make the droid x more and more tempting everyday
    Anything Android looks tempting at this point. Its a crock that Blackberry Apps don't work on a brand new Blackberry device. My wifes Incredible handles the Sirius/XM app like a champ.

07-01-10 11:33 PM
    Hello I purchased a Bold 9650 last week, and I have been having problems getting the XM Sirius Application to work on my phone. I used to have a Tour 9630 and the application worked flawlessly, however now all I get after logging into the account via the application is "Service Temporarily Unavailable" "Please Try Again Later". Anybody out there know if its just a problem with the host site? I tried every download (Tour 9630, Curve 8900, Curve 8500, Bold 9700, Bold 9000) and no luck. Suggestions welcome!
    I was told this issue would not be resolved until sprint music store is available.
    07-02-10 12:18 AM
    I believe that the Sprint Music store is already loaded on the phones, not sure what you mean.
    07-03-10 03:50 PM
    Anybody ever try using the app ORB with uSirius or uXM? I've read good stuff anybody have it working on the bold?

07-06-10 09:29 PM
    Anybody ever try using the app ORB with uSirius or uXM? I've read good stuff anybody have it working on the bold?

I had uXM and orb working on my tour before they launched a blackberry app -- its less than ideal as you have to have a PC on, have to setup your channels, etc but it did work.
    07-08-10 08:19 PM
    I've looked on yourmuze and can't find any of the XM streams. Can you shed some light on what you're referring too?
    07-09-10 02:52 PM
    i just cancelled my subscription over this issue!
    07-09-10 03:09 PM
    I don't blame you PK! This is simply inexcusable! Until I upgraded to the Bold or Tour2 or whatever the heck this is...I hadn't listened to my XM player in the car in almost a year. The amazing sound rocking out of my Tour via bluetooth to the car speakers is how it's supposed to sound.
    07-09-10 04:45 PM
    Still no word from XM or the app developer on this issue?? There has been plenty of time to correct this, I'm fuming.

07-11-10 07:24 PM
    I would not assume anyone is actually doing anything about this. Has anyone called that number on page 1 lately?
    07-11-10 07:37 PM
101 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD