Hello I purchased a Bold 9650 last week, and I have been having problems getting the XM Sirius Application to work on my phone. I used to have a Tour 9630 and the application worked flawlessly, however now all I get after logging into the account via the application is "Service Temporarily Unavailable" "Please Try Again Later". Anybody out there know if its just a problem with the host site? I tried every download (Tour 9630, Curve 8900, Curve 8500, Bold 9700, Bold 9000) and no luck. Suggestions welcome!
    05-23-10 06:44 AM
    having same issue. odd because the tour version worked with my 8350i
    05-23-10 08:32 AM
    I emailed them yesterday. Waiting for a respnse. Got a ticket #. I tried putting all options on bold allow. Nothing helped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 08:58 AM
    What XM Sirius app is this?

05-23-10 11:40 AM
    What XM Sirius app is this?

SIRIUS|XM on BlackBerry
    05-23-10 10:25 PM
    Believe this works on the 9630; just a temporary glitch with the 9650?
    05-24-10 01:27 PM
    Has the issue been resolved for the 9650? Would love this is app on my Bold!
    05-24-10 04:28 PM
    they havent emailed me back yet.. im going to try and call tonight and see what they say. at least maybe so they will know it doesnt work
    Has the issue been resolved for the 9650? Would love this is app on my Bold!
    05-24-10 04:30 PM
    I tried loading some of the other versions and same issue.
    05-24-10 09:31 PM
    Hopefully they will have a work around or fix for the problem.
    05-24-10 10:01 PM
    Please keep us posted once you hear back and the issue is resolved.

they havent emailed me back yet.. im going to try and call tonight and see what they say. at least maybe so they will know it doesnt work

05-25-10 07:38 AM
    Any progress on this issue?
    05-26-10 07:39 PM
    they werent very helpful . i think ill have better luck calling them again, first time i called the guy at tech support couldnt help me or tell me anything and then transferred me to advanced tech support or sumthing and i waited on hold for like 10 min and couldnt wait anymore. ill try calling again. i forgot to put my acct info in email i sent them so i dont know what more they can tell me if i would have told them it. the email asks for it and for me to re email question though . i did this morning so just waiting again. idk.

Thank you for contacting XM. We apologize for the delayed response.

For the initial launch, this application will be available with the following Blackberry types:

Storm 1?Series 9530
    Storm 2?Series 9550
    Bold?Series 9000, 9700
    Tour?Series 9630
    Curve?Series 8900, 8520, 8530

If your Blackberry phone is not yet on the list, please wait for further notice until there is an available application for your phone.

As much as we want to assist you with your concern, we were unable to locate your account with the information that you have provided.

We advise you to send your request again with additional details and information or you may contact our Listener Care Center for direct assistance. Just make sure that you provide information such as your 8-digit XM Satellite Radio ID or your account number and billing address and we will be happy to assist you.

You can check your XM Radio ID on channel 0 of your unit. Please be reminded that XM Radio IDs consist of 8 alphanumeric characters and it does not contain letters F, I, S and O.

For more information, visit our website XM Satellite Radio - America's #1 Satellite Radio Service or you may contact our Listener Care Center for direct assistance.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to send an additional email or you may contact a Listener Care Representative directly at 800-967-2346.

Thank you,

Michelle

XM Radio Email Team
    XM Satellite Radio - America's #1 Satellite Radio Service
    XM Listener Care: 1-800-967-2346
    05-26-10 09:23 PM
    Thanks for keep trying this issue

they werent very helpful . i think ill have better luck calling them again, first time i called the guy at tech support couldnt help me or tell me anything and then transferred me to advanced tech support or sumthing and i waited on hold for like 10 min and couldnt wait anymore. ill try calling again. i forgot to put my acct info in email i sent them so i dont know what more they can tell me if i would have told them it. the email asks for it and for me to re email question though . i did this morning so just waiting again. idk.

For the initial launch, this application will be available with the following Blackberry types:

Storm 1?Series 9530
    Storm 2?Series 9550
    Bold?Series 9000, 9700
    Tour?Series 9630

If your Blackberry phone is not yet on the list, please wait for further notice until there is an available application for your phone.

As much as we want to assist you with your concern, we were unable to locate your account with the information that you have provided.

We advise you to send your request again with additional details and information or you may contact our Listener Care Center for direct assistance. Just make sure that you provide information such as your 8-digit XM Satellite Radio ID or your account number and billing address and we will be happy to assist you.

You can check your XM Radio ID on channel 0 of your unit. Please be reminded that XM Radio IDs consist of 8 alphanumeric characters and it does not contain letters F, I, S and O.

For more information, visit our website XM Satellite Radio - America's #1 Satellite Radio Service or you may contact our Listener Care Center for direct assistance.

If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to send an additional email or you may contact a Listener Care Representative directly at 800-967-2346.

Thank you,

Michelle

XM Radio Email Team
    05-27-10 08:46 PM
    Any further updates yet? I really hope they resolve this ASAP.

Storm 1?Series 9530
    Storm 2?Series 9550
    Bold?Series 9000, 9700
    Tour?Series 9630

Thank you,

Michelle

XM Radio Email Team
    05-29-10 09:47 PM
    I don't know what the point of them telling me to emal them back with my acct info. If you guys call maybe it will help. Try n talk to someone higher up

Thank you for contacting XM. We apologize for the delay in response to your email. We already received your email regarding your Blackberry. For the initial launch, this application will be available with the following Blackberry types:

� Storm 1�Series 9530
    � Storm 2�Series 9550
    � Bold�Series 9000, 9700
    � Tour�Series 9630
    � Curve�Series 8900, 8520, 8530

05-30-10 07:39 AM
    That does seem very odd; would think they would be getting enough feedback on the issue by now.

I don't know what the point of them telling me to emal them back with my acct info. If you guys call maybe it will help. Try n talk to someone higher up

Thank you for contacting XM. We apologize for the delay in response to your email. We already received your email regarding your Blackberry. For the initial launch, this application will be available with the following Blackberry types:

� Storm 1�Series 9530
    � Storm 2�Series 9550
    � Bold�Series 9000, 9700
    � Tour�Series 9630
    � Curve�Series 8900, 8520, 8530

05-30-10 11:00 AM
    Ok I called and spoke with a couple people. They took my info about phone and such. They want me to call there blackberry dept. I can't call at the minute but here is the # if you want to see if they can get it workin.

05-30-10 05:54 PM
    So it sounds like it is the first they have heard of the issue????

Ok I called and spoke with a couple people. They took my info about phone and such. They want me to call there blackberry dept. I can't call at the minute but here is the # if you want to see if they can get it workin.

05-31-10 02:46 PM
    Ok so I called. This must be the company that made the app for the blackberry/iphone. They told me its not avail yet of course and the tech took my name and number and said he would call me back tomorow after he speaks to one of the developers. I asked if there was anything I could do on phone and he said no , its not compatible for this phone for whatever reason. I told him I follow this website and that many ppl have this phone now and are paying for service. So hopefully maybe he can give me a eta tomorow.

06-01-10 05:59 PM
    Thanks for the update. Hopefully they will hammer out the issues with this application.
    06-02-10 08:31 AM
    I confirmed this is happening with Verizon's 9650 as well..
    06-04-10 01:49 PM
    Just checking to see if there are any updates on progress for this. It would be nice to listen to my Sirius.

06-06-10 04:31 AM
    I actually went on vacation day after I talked to the sirius app people. The # I posted in this thread is for the company that makes the app. U guys should call n talk to them. Ill try n call again tomorow since I didn't get a voicemail from them. Of course roaming didn't work in bahamas for me just had a sos. Found the cell co but wouldn't work.

Last edited by juttin3; 06-06-10 at 07:51 PM.
    06-06-10 07:47 PM
    Same problem here, I upgraded to the Bold 9650 and bought the Premium Internet package primarily so I could listen to Sirius.

Let's just say I got my money back from Sirius as they don't have any plans to support the 9650.

Too bad I'm stuck in a contract with the 9650, hopefully being it's a newer device they will resolve the issue soon.

Bummer for me, and for Sirius XMs pocketbook. I'm definately not the only one.

Hector
    06-10-10 03:41 PM
101 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD