Yup and it let's you view them in better quality. Only problem is that it can be slow at times. Just let it finish till it say 100 percent loaded then choose the largest file for the best quality or just stream it for the same quality you get on m.youtube.com.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 08:51 PM
    And remember Vuclip web video search doesn't need to install anything to work.

04-29-09 08:53 PM
    Google Mobile already has an official youtube app for that works fine... What does this one do that that one doesn't?
    everyone is having problems with the google mobile app as of about 4 days ago...any help from anyone is appreciated.
    04-29-09 10:21 PM
    I think everyone will be having problems with youtube untill a proper application is launched.. As far as I know the YouTube app for the Storm workes perfectly, while for Bold, despite an older moder we keep trying to view videos with 'unofficial' methods.. Cannot understand why google does not implement a proper YouTube application...!!
    04-30-09 01:31 AM
    can it works over wifi?
    04-30-09 05:58 AM
    The app is OK at best. More interested in someone producing something that will display YouTube in full screen. Like the bookmarking feature. Using a Curve 8330 on the Sprint Network. Any suggestions on viewing in full screen?
    04-30-09 07:03 AM
    It does not work for me.. Same results as youtube mobile site. It might be cause my carrier does not allow apn use when on BB program; therefore I got that option empty! Removed xenozu and waiting for Google to launch Bold YouTube app!!! A proper one like for the storm!! Come on guuyssss!!!!

05-02-09 01:37 PM
    I have a Blackberry Curve 8320, with Rogers as a carrier.

I downloaded the program and altered the APN settings as per the directions for Rogers.

I still get an error every time I try and watch a video.
    05-05-09 11:26 AM
    I have my 8900 with T-Mobile and when trying over EDGE, it works ok. But when I get on my wifi network at home, you can search for videos and come up with results but when you click on a video to play it, it goes to the movie player mode and you will see it thinking for a few seconds and then it stops and the play button comes up where you have to click it again. I'll click play and nothing happens.
    05-12-09 04:41 PM
    I have my 8900 with T-Mobile and when trying over EDGE, it works ok. But when I get on my wifi network at home, you can search for videos and come up with results but when you click on a video to play it, it goes to the movie player mode and you will see it thinking for a few seconds and then it stops and the play button comes up where you have to click it again. I'll click play and nothing happens.
    Send the issue through the Contact Support in appworld.
    05-12-09 04:46 PM
    Works great on my ATT Bold.
    05-13-09 09:54 AM
    i have the 8330 with sprint and i had blackbery app world for a few weeks now and downloaded it on my moms phone 4 days ago but in my phone in apps world the app is not there. my moms phone in music and video say 29 apps.in mines it says 15 why is that? i cant get this app on my phone im going crazy with this someone help me please.
    05-13-09 07:59 PM
    i have the 8330 with sprint and i had blackbery app world for a few weeks now and downloaded it on my moms phone 4 days ago but in my phone in apps world the app is not there. my moms phone in music and video say 29 apps.in mines it says 15 why is that? i cant get this app on my phone im going crazy with this someone help me please.
    Are you maybe running different OS's? ie. your mom is running 4.5 and you are running 4.2?
    05-13-09 08:04 PM
    It works fine on mine curve except for the full screen but all in all I like it

05-14-09 06:15 PM
    oH wow I've been lookin for an application like this for ages. This is alot better than the standard method for watching videos on youtube

This is alot faster and alot smoother than bb browser + mp
    kudos to you for the find
    05-14-09 10:40 PM
    any news of an update?
    05-15-09 06:41 AM
    Nothing. I keep checking every day. I hope its good news like full screen capabilities. Like Sprint TV.

WCM
    05-15-09 06:54 AM
    Yeah and h.264 support.... jeez, recently its been taking a long time to perform a search...

What I have noticed is, there isnt a way to stop a search...you have to exit the application! anyone else notice this...i'll send it through to contact support.
    05-15-09 07:09 AM
    I have the same problem...I have noticed that some of my friends who have the "older 8330" (SPRINT) pull in more apps from app world than me. I think it has something to do with that "m" on the end of my description. "8330m" on the newer models. If anyone gets a grip on this please post soon!!!!
    06-07-09 07:38 PM
94 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD