anyone gotten any of these to work on there storm..fully updated??? Storm 9530

V4.7.0.148 platform 4.0.0.181

just want to get one of these xbox apps working..
    10-02-09 10:25 AM
    same here but on .230
    10-02-09 10:29 AM
    xbox apps? link? :O
    10-02-09 10:42 AM
    I got one for my Ipod touch but since I got my storm I don't even use the Ipod much anymore
    10-02-09 10:46 AM
    Please, what are these xbox apps you speak of? Hmmmm sounds interesting. What are they called?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 12:01 PM
    I'm also lost. Is it Xbox as in Microsoft's video game console? More light please.
    10-02-09 12:03 PM
    I'm also lost. Is it Xbox as in Microsoft's video game console? More light please.
    That's what I'm talking about hope that's what the op is
    10-02-09 01:16 PM
    Note: This is not me or mine...Just posing info from their site...

XBerry Live! for Blackberry Smartphones

ATTENTION: I’m struggling to keep the service alive so right now the service is closed for public access. To be fair, only those who donated have private access until i figure out a better way to handle the server load. If you donated in the past please let me know to authorize your device.

Designed for hardcore Xbox 360 gamers and Blackberry owners, XBerry Live! is a native Blackberry application that retrieves your friends Xbox Live stats such as their gamerscore, online status, gamer pictures, avatars, latest games, achievements and much more. You can also add notifications so you never miss when a friend gets online.

XBerry Live! itself will let you know when a new version is available so you are guaranteed to be always up to date.

XBerry Live! for Blackberry Smartphones | Juan Xavier Larrea
    10-02-09 01:30 PM
    I'm going to transfer this thread to 3rd Party Apps.
    10-02-09 01:31 PM
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy has been not responding to my peel for help with the app not working on my phone and I even payed mote then most 10bucks man at least he can do is say sorry I cann't give you servis or some hing in stad he just deletes my post on the web site and I guess just deletes my e-mails I have sent not sure about those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But for real I have trying to get a hold of him for about 2 weeks and not every day I give him a couple of days with each e-mail xbox live mesage etc....

JUST NOT FAIR DUDE!!!!!!
    11-07-09 06:55 PM
    weak I was. Almost really excited

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD