heyo, I just uploaded a new dload link for an app I built, it is a client viewer / post app for the fundagram. Fundagram.com - Life Log Micro Blog - Anonymous social networking.
    Check it out - I just added OS 5.0 support so most of you should be able to run it.

http://www.fundagram.com/jsp/mobile/mobileapps.html

How do I get it listed here at crackberry as a free app? It seems I have to go to mobihand? or does crackberry have a dev link somewhere?

try it out and let me know how it runs on your device.

FB
    06-04-11 12:49 AM
    Thanks for sharing some nice information about your application , Your knowledge in this field is very good i appreciate with you
    06-04-11 09:39 AM
    cool - I will be changing the layout for custom stream layouts, the concept looks good streaming on a 60 inch flat screen.

We just found out that firefox is broken and the laptop resolutions are buggered for the auto layout - those will get worked on tonight.

We need some people to try out the cam post! any takers?

FB
    06-04-11 02:15 PM
    Sweet - thx everyone for trying out the app - the jump in users attracted new investment. a media studio offered to do spotlight production on users and content!!! awesome!!!!

FB
    06-16-11 01:59 AM
    OK we added a mobile site rendering, still a few bugs but you can check it out on your phone at Fundagram.com - Life Log Micro Blog - Anonymous social networking.

Let me know what you guys think we also gained the attention of a production studio they did a video at :

check it out and our mobile app, let us know if your phone has issues and we will fix it!!!

Looking forward to everyones responses!,

your, Fun Buddy,

FB
    06-16-11 11:25 PM
    Great App
    I wish you & your company success among other social networking giants.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD