Give Iheatradio a try, you won't be disappointed.
    12-17-09 08:23 AM
    Any word on a true release date for the Tour/Storm version besides "available soon"? I really want to try this app out!
    You can download the betas for Tour and Storm now on the Jeyo.net site.
    03-18-10 01:50 AM
    Just bought the App. It plays the radio station that I wanted flawlessly .

My only gripes about it is that it stops playing when there is notification and I can't add a favorite a station that I manually inputted the URL.

It also gives a DNS error if you omit the http or mms part when you're trying to play a URL stream. You cannot edit the URL after that.
    05-02-10 09:38 PM
    Any word on a true release date for the Tour/Storm version besides "available soon"? I really want to try this app out!
    WOrks ok on my storm 2. .
    05-02-10 09:38 PM
    Just bought the App. It plays the radio station that I wanted flawlessly .

My only gripes about it is that it stops playing when there is notification and I can't add a favorite a station that I manually inputted the URL.

It also gives a DNS error if you omit the http or mms part when you're trying to play a URL stream. You cannot edit the URL after that.
    OK,got a quick reply from support. It turns out I got an old version. I am now running 1.5.1.203 and I now can save the URL to my favorites. Thanks to Jeyo.com ,your the best!
    05-03-10 06:08 AM
    When I go to Jeyo's website it says under support that the APN/TCP settingings need to be correct for it to work?
    I have a curve on Verizon and I can get it to work because I cant figure that support issue out. This is similar to the Nobex Radio thread, there were simliar errors there.
    As far as I read there the TCP/APN cant be messed with on Verzion phones?
    I can only get Milwaukee radio to work for locals and not madison. This is strange cause I live halfway between both areas.
    I keep getting an MMST Failed to Connect error on any Madsion stations.
    08-05-10 09:46 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD