I know that WunderRadio is out for the iphone and windows mobile phones but dose anyone know if they have a version for the Storm..... Someone pleas help I am from Dallas and live in Charlotte and the radio station I like doesn�t come in on iheart radio or is there some other app I can use.
    05-05-09 01:35 PM
    There is also Nobex Radio Companion....What station are you looking for?
    05-05-09 02:07 PM
    1310 the ticket...
    05-05-09 02:11 PM
    i found it on moodio..... but do things like iheartradio and moodio use minutes or dose it go on your data plain....
    05-05-09 02:28 PM
    weird... i was just reading about it on this winmo forum... Great radio App- Wunderradio - WinMo @ MoDaCo
    05-05-09 02:37 PM
    bummer, I have been a member of weather underground for over 5 years, but it looks like they will not be doing anything for Blackberry, here is a response I got. Maybe if we get enough people pinging them on this we will get it!

Hello,
    Thank you for your interest in Weather Underground products! We do not have anything in development; however, we do think the blackberry is a great platform and hope to have something available in the future.

Thanks for supporting Weather Underground!

Weather Underground, Inc.
    Welcome to Weather Underground : Weather Underground

Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID: MAX-867547
    Category: WunderRadio
    05-07-09 08:18 AM
    I know that WunderRadio is out for the iphone and windows mobile phones but dose anyone know if they have a version for the Storm..... Someone pleas help I am from Dallas and live in Charlotte and the radio station I like doesn�t come in on iheart radio or is there some other app I can use.
    Wunderradio coming soon for blackberry, keep your eyes out on wunderradio.com
    06-14-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD