I can't find a single download link anywhere for a network/WiFi speed test for the BlackBerry Storm 2. This is ridiculous. I just did a search in:

BlackBerry Appworld
    Crackberry Storefront
    The native sites for XtremeLabs and Cisco
    and even general Google searches for warez.

Can someone throw a dog a bone and help me out here. I have a Tour that I use from time to time and I like using the speedtest app but there is nothing for the Storm 2?

Sorry for the rant. If anybody has an actual working download link, please post it. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
    -BeeRad
    04-03-10 10:48 AM
    Ciscopulse.com I believe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 11:10 AM
    extreme labs speedtest....dont know how you can miss it
    04-03-10 11:32 AM
    Wow No help from above.

Pull out your blackberry and try it appworld and superstore give no search result.
    Under the downloads tab on the mobile crackberry site it lists speed test but the link gives a http error 404:not found.

Don't know how you missed trying it before responding. j/k lol
    Last edited by 420thDjB; 04-03-10 at 11:58 AM.
    04-03-10 11:55 AM
    04-03-10 12:12 PM
    Not available for your device message in appworld. Do you have it working?

04-03-10 12:39 PM
    i dont have crapworld on my BB but i have had speedtest installed forever on my storm 1 and 2 with no issues
    04-03-10 01:00 PM
    Figures. Looks like they are no longer available. Just about everything else from xtreme labs is though.

04-03-10 01:02 PM
    XtremeLabs test is so inconsistent, speeds change from OS to OS, day to day, you name it.

You can also try mobilespeedtest.com. There is an FCC speedtest App for Apple, I thought I read they were making a BB App soon, also. I think it is affiliated with Ookla.
    04-03-10 02:52 PM
    I know this is an old post, but in the interest of helping others that find this thread from Google (like I did) I'm attaching the CISCO GIST 1.0 cod. You'll need to install using BBSAK or something similar. This shows as incompatible in App World with the S2, but it runs just fine. Hopefully GIST 2.0 will be released soon with native S2 compatibility.

edit: I also attached the Xtreme Labs Speedtest 0.1.100. I'm not sure if there is a more recent version, but this is all I could find.
    Last edited by robnhl; 05-12-10 at 09:01 AM.
    05-12-10 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD