hey
    whats up??
    I just saw that Pyont has a new version out so I went to Applications on my BBB and deleted the old version first, and it asked to restart which i did and as it was loading i went to eat dinner and came back to my phone and it says "App Error 205" and says "Reset" below that....do i click it?? or do i just pull the battery?? what do i do in this situation??
    03-09-09 07:56 PM
    BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    hi mbmoney-
    i believe you may need this. i googled the app error for you and there are posts here on cb about it. this is wat i came accross. i hope this helps you.....good luck!
    if any1 else has any info please feel free to add! ty!
    Last edited by shellie pink berry; 03-09-09 at 08:40 PM.
    03-09-09 08:28 PM
    nooooooo, i don't want to reload OS
    03-09-09 09:03 PM
    okay...nevermind everyone....i just decided to do a battery pull and seems like everything is back to normal...that was a scare and a half, almost cried lol
    03-09-09 09:08 PM
    okay...nevermind everyone....i just decided to do a battery pull and seems like everything is back to normal...that was a scare and a half, almost cried lol
    hi mb-glad to hear the batt pull did the trick-i googled wen i saw ur post and wat i put originally was wat it directed me to according to the error #. well glad things were simpler than that for you!
    03-10-09 08:19 AM
    ya, thanks for the help
    i didn't want to sit through a OS install so I decided to take a risk and see what just a battery pull will do, crossed my fingers hoping it didn't get worse and what do you know, it works just fine now

thank you
    03-11-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD