It's pretty frustrating to find that I've purchased the Tour version of Quick Launch for my 9700. I've downloaded it from CB store app, where it didn't give any selection choice for the BB model.

Is there a way to fix this issue without paying twice?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 11:03 AM
    01-16-10 11:07 AM
    Log in where? If you mean mobihand account, I don't have any, how can I create one?

01-16-10 12:21 PM
    Didn't you get an email confirming the sale? U should be able to log into your CB software acct from there, it includes a link.

I had that same problem buying a theme through the CB store app and I was annoyed as well. You would think that if they don't give you the choice of model from within the app, the app would be made so it knows what model you are using. I've stopped using the app because of that. Pretty dumb.

01-16-10 01:55 PM
    U could also email the QL developer straight and explain. That's what I did to get the proper download for my theme.

01-16-10 01:56 PM
    There is a ql thread. Get help from the developer.
    01-16-10 02:14 PM
    Go to wherever you bought it from, look for a way to log into that site. Hit forgot password, and enter the email address you used when you made the purchase. You'll get the password via email.

Once you have the password, log in and it will list all the apps you've purchased. Next to the app you should see a icon that looks like two arrows circling. That should allow you to switch to the proper version and get a new download.
    01-16-10 03:12 PM
    If you bought it at ShopCB, then you should be able to contact Mobihand customer service. When you get the chance, create a ShopCB account and load the CB App application on your 9700.
    01-16-10 03:25 PM
    01-16-10 03:39 PM
    I purchased fromCB app store and I was able to choose 9700 here.

But yes, do what everyone else suggested.

01-16-10 04:04 PM
    I purchased fromCB app store and I was able to choose 9700 here.

But yes, do what everyone else suggested.

You purchased it from crackberry.com....we are talking about purchasing through the CB app store APPLICATION, like app world.

01-16-10 04:21 PM
    The application is managed by Mobihand and will allow you to purchase and manage your apps as if you were in ShopCB.
    01-16-10 05:16 PM
    App Store

When you purchase through desktop, obviously you have model/OS options. When you purchase through mobile website, yes you get options. When you purchase through the CB APP STORE APLICATION, it does not give you the ability to choose your model/OS. You click the button that has the price, it automatically takes you to checkout, so you assume it knows what you need. I ended up with a theme that was not for the OS I was running, didn't know I would get that since there had been no way to choose that prior to actually purchasing. I only discovered it was wrong when I got the sale confirmation email, and had to contact the dev to get the correct OS link.

In the end, the app sucks for purchasing themes or apps that are based on model/OS, so you are better off purchasing through mobile site or desktop

01-17-10 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD