I'm curious in trying out the opera mini. If it doesn't work out or something goes wrong, can I set the web browser back to its original.
    11-10-09 07:04 PM
    You can't set OM as the default browser, so there's nothing to screw up there.

I recommend Bolt over OM.
    11-10-09 07:13 PM
    Once you install opera, you will have the choice to launch the browser you choose and if you dont like opera, you can just delete it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 07:14 PM
    oh ok, so it doesn't replace the default browser? it will just be like another icon?
    11-10-09 07:30 PM
    oh ok, so it doesn't replace the default browser? it will just be like another icon?
    Exactly... Like papped said.... Nothing to srew up.

11-10-09 07:49 PM
    Opera is a lot better and the websites load in a few seconds. It would be nice if they would allow you to set it as the default.

11-10-09 08:07 PM
    I like opera mine 5 beta cause it's way faster than BB browser for me but the functionality of it just doesn't compare. After a little 5.0 love I'm hoping there is no need to have anything but the BB browser

11-10-09 08:12 PM
    OM is pretty unsecure too, since you are basically logging in to websites from a different "computer".
    11-10-09 08:13 PM
    I like it. I tried Bolt, just couldn't get used to it. OM works well for me. I did not like the 5.0 beta version.
    11-10-09 09:24 PM
    Opera Mini 5 has saved passwords and tabs. That alone makes it better than Bolt in my eyes.
    11-10-09 09:34 PM
    The berry browser that the phone comes with does the job just fine for me. Sometimes it loads a tad slow, but usually it's pretty quick. I tried opera and just saw it as a waste of memory really.
    11-10-09 09:37 PM
    I use bolt most of the time. Its way faster than the stock browser especially on forums

11-10-09 11:38 PM
    Anything is faster then the stock browser. Bolt or OM if you want speed with desktop view.

11-10-09 11:43 PM
    I use all three browsers, Opera, Bolt and the Blackberry Browser. Depending on what you want and need to do will dictate which browser to use. To download anything OTA, the BB Browser is necessary. Opera has become the default for links from texts and mms's. Some webpages do not render correctly in Opera (USA Today) so I use the Bolt Browser for those pages.
    11-10-09 11:44 PM
    I had Opera and Bolt. I ended up just deleting both and using the Standard Browser.
    11-11-09 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD