I am still testing it out so I can do a quick how to, but I was able to get words with friends working on my 9810 from the mobile face book site. See the attached screen shots taken from quick launch. Has anyone else been able to get it working??

----

Here is the short and dirty version how I got there. Went to m-wwf-fb.zyngawithfriends.com and it brought me to a page that just sat there saying loading and had an hour glass/loading circle going round and round. I then had to go into a meeting and forgot that the browser was still running. It was open like that for a good 20 minutes. When I looked at my phone the next time, it was on a main page of words with friends. I clicked on create a game and it started to load my contacts. I clicked on a few but nothing happened. Next I click on create random match and it said finding an opponant. An error message came up saying I didn't have the right kind of browser (screen shot attached). I click ok. then I couldn't really see anything, I was swiping on the screen to see if it was frozen and all of a sudden it opened up to the right and there was the board. But then my browser crashed because of low memory.... shortly, I received an email from facebook saying my random match had played their first word. So I clicked on the play link and it opened up right away. The bad browser message came up again but I clicked ok and it was fine. So I cleared history, cache, etc... from settings menu and had a face book friend send me an invite to words with friends so I could try it again, only with one of my contacts. I did, clicked on the play link again and it opened right away. I now have 4 games going. I have had it hang 2 times after I play a word. But I bookmarked the page, close and open the browser again and it pops back up.

I recently installed the speedbrowser app from the CB app store to see what it did (first impression was that it did nothing), I am not sure if this made a difference or not. But I have tried to get words w/friends to load before and it was unsuccessful.

few things to note:
    -You can only use the touch screen. For some reason the track pad either will not do anything or will do something goofy.
    -to place a letter, you have to touch and hold the letter and drag it. However, the board is larger than the screen and you can move the screen while you are dragging a letter. BUT you can move a letter to an open spot in the direction of the desired off screen square. Then move the screen and move the letter again.
    Last edited by ajdavid11; 01-13-12 at 04:33 PM. Reason: update
    01-13-12 02:33 PM
    why not just user word rival or fightin words?
    01-13-12 03:51 PM
    I have friends and family that play on iphones, facebook via PC, android, etc... words with friends can be played over many many platforms.
    01-13-12 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD