well i got two question. im still new and im starting to learn more or less so please dont spazz on me (seriously) but i dont have no time to be at home and write papers and i got like 3 due for school and i was wondering if there was a program i could download (paid or free) that would be like Microsoft Word where i can type up papers and then email them? i know theres Word to Go but i dont exactly get it and someone told me to get a blank document and save it but uh, i dunno what he meant by this. and my second question is that is there anyway to save applications onto my memory card? cuz i want to download Pandora Radio and iHeartRadio but i dont want my Blackberry to slow down extremely. sorry if all these questions have been answered but im in a bit of a rush with trying to get these 3 papers done O.O
    03-18-09 08:10 PM
    1) eOffice

2) No. You cannot install an app to or run it from the memory card
    03-18-09 08:13 PM
    but the more apps i install, the slower my phone gets right? is there a way to like delete the preset ringtones and themes off of my 8310?
    03-18-09 08:17 PM
    I'm not sure about the slow part. Never had that happen. As a
    first step take a look at the Memory Optimization Guide in my
    signature. That will help you get max memory. I currently have
    26 apps on my phone and it is as fast as it was when it was new.
    03-18-09 08:25 PM
    okay thanks. i see that eoffice is a good app but is there a way to use the Words to Go to make a document? i mean id pay for that app but i wanna make sure there is a different way first
    03-18-09 08:34 PM
    Yes, that was what people meant by creating a blank document.
    When you need to create a document open the blank open, do
    what you need. When you are done save it with a different file
    name so the blank one does not get overwritten.
    03-18-09 08:37 PM
    okay thanks i get it. also seen that i can try a 30 day free trail of that Word to Go. the real version is expensive so ill go with the other one you told me. thanks alot. you just saved me from failing 3 classes lol
    03-18-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD