I'm sorry for my bad english... As an austrian I would prefer german...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Guten Tag! (that's all I know, had a German friend down for a while and had to learn the basics)
    03-18-11 10:03 PM
    JR has had a BlackBerry for years and has paid her dues. When someone has that much time & energy invested into something I believe they have the right to be critical of it when deserved. It's not that JR wants to see RIM fail or anything, it's the exact opposite. She wants to see them doing well. They also check these forums all the time. If the powers that be get on here and see everyone hunky dory and happy with nobody complaining, they have zero reason to change any of the current practices of which seriously need to be changed. RIM has lost lots of customers and is admittedly behind the competition regarding smartphones.
    The PB is a step in the right direction. However, there is much work to be done on the rest of the Platform. People know this. RIM knows this. Jr knows this.
    Being critical is fine, because its pointing out the good & the bad. But when the said member is consistantly pointing out the bad & making the other members feel stupid in posts then its no longer "being critical". It's now creating a hostile enviroment. Mods are often seen as "Role Models" in forums (at least ones that I goto) and If a mod is behaving this way, that only shows the members its ok to do so. Like you said in another Thread, this is the only forum that has an enviroment like this (and I agree). Mods usually have a hidden forum thats not seen by its members - maybe its best if that negativity is kept there so that members dont do the "Monkey see, monkey do" -
    03-18-11 10:18 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD