Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Wireless printing app for torch 9850?

Hey everyone is there a free app (not free trial, actually free) that allows you to print wirelessly from your blackberry (9850) without having to instal something else on the computer that uses the printer? My printer has wifi and my bro and sis can print things with their android phones so i was wondering if there was an app for blackberry?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    163 Global Posts

Anyone?? I'd be interested also, thanks.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I actually just found one ... Try Cortado Workplace. Allow the permissions and stuff and when the app opens click cortado workplace tab and allow it (i didnt know to do this when i posted this) then it prompts you to register (free and all they need is email). they will send you an email with a password and it says you have to change your password yada yada. then go back to the app and click menu then test print and find your printer. the only thing i was confused about was when i clicked on my printer it had different options. I just clicked on the first one and the test print only printed out a blank page but i still put that it worked. Then i tried printing a real document and it actually works
    Thanked by:
    CarGuy#IM (11-22-2011)