Hi all,

I recently created an app for the PlayBook that wirelessly syncs your iTunes music to your PlayBook.

My question is: Does such a thing exist for BlackBerry phones? I did a quick search but didn't see anything.

If something does exist, does it work well?

Thanks!
    11-26-11 09:12 AM
    PS If you're interested in the PlayBook app, here's the link:

Buy iTunes Sync - Download iTunes Sync - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    11-26-11 09:13 AM
    i'm using Imac, can itune transfer my apps to my playbook?
    11-28-11 07:23 PM
    I started implementing the Mac version a couple of day ago. I'm about half way done.
    12-27-11 08:09 PM
    This is available straight from RIM for BB smartphones, it is an option nstalled from desktop manager, so don't waste your time developing it for the phone, but way to go on the PB app!

PS the RIM app also allows you to stream your itunes library without downloading.
    12-28-11 08:05 PM
    Daniel, if you wrote it using webworks you can port it to BlackBerrys OS5+.
    12-29-11 12:35 AM
    I purchased this on appworld for my bold 9930 running 7.1. When i click sync i get an error stating "Error accessing media card".
    12-30-11 09:32 AM
    I purchased this on appworld for my bold 9930 running 7.1. When i click sync i get an error stating "Error accessing media card".
    sgtlm17,

There is a bug whereby if one of your songs or artists or albums has a forward slash ("/") then it gives this error. Sorry about that, I'll try and get a fix approved soon.

For now, try creating a playlist called "PlayBook" and drag one song in there, then try doing a sync. Let me know if that works. If it does, then it is a matter of finding the song that has the forward slash and unchecking the checkbox beside it in iTunes so that it won't be included in the sync.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Daniel
    12-30-11 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD