View Poll Results: Was this helpful in your relentless pursuit of WLS happiness?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 100.00%
  • no

0 0%
    Guys / Gals,

Who out there simply cannot stand Bing. I know, I know... It's a personal preference. I realize there's Poynt, Bing, Google Maps, etc... I just want what I had on my phone before my IT guys got a hold of my phone and did not back up 3rd party apps. My bad.

My annoyance is that I cannot find the newest release that was made available back when Live Search was just that, LIVE SEARCH.

OTA apps simply take you right to the old wls.live.com site and there is BING!

Some old legacy or cache internet sites take you to the older downloads of WLS .jar or .jad files but they are not the newest release.

I have found this file thus far ..... 2.0.3048.13898 which is not very solid when running the BB Storm I on version 5.0 software.

Can someone point myself and clearly others in the right direction as to where we can get a good, latest release, working copy of Windows Live Search for Black Berry Storm I that is NOT an OTA app.

Myself and others thank you tremendously in advance for your help.
    01-09-10 10:10 AM
    I am looking for the old one as well any ideas
    01-24-10 06:18 AM
    Use google search its better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 10:30 AM
    I think when looking before, they have converted everything to Bing. This site is what I found using google.
    Windows Microsoft Live Search for Mobile, Messenger, Bing, Hotmail, Live Spaces

01-24-10 11:04 AM
    But. Still is not. The old. wls search... I had it. Before I formated my BB... Any more ideas?

01-25-10 01:33 PM
    I think when looking before, they have converted everything to Bing. This site is what I found using google.
    Windows Microsoft Live Search for Mobile, Messenger, Bing, Hotmail, Live Spaces

I know about that but bing... Still it to much for what I want. the movies from times are no where near as good as the old wls!
    01-27-10 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD