I have T-Mobile and my curve came with Windows Live Messenger on it, but whenever i try and log on my email it says, my email is not valid, which is impossible i log onto it all the time on my desktop PC, i was wondering if it's because i have an older version of live messenger, i have the version that came with my t-mobile curve when the curve came out in 2007, can someone link me to a updated windows live messenger for T-Mobile please?

I also have a problem when i log on AIM from my blackberry, it lets me sign on but i cannot see my buddy list, i've tried over 20 times, can someone help me?
    07-03-08 09:57 AM
    Do you sign up and pay for the Blackberry data plan through T-Mobile?

The reason that I ask is because I have a Blackberry from T-Mobile and don't have the data plan (I just use the phone capabilities and for texting and stuff, and for the HotSpot @ Home stuff) and because I don't have the data plan added on, Messenger doesn't work for me.
    07-03-08 10:04 AM
    yes i have the Blackberry Data plan besides my phone plan, which is what makes this weird
    07-03-08 10:05 AM
    i can log on perfectly, its just my buddies don't come up, i think if it was something with my plans i wouldnt be able to sign in at all right?
    07-03-08 10:07 AM
    Hmmm...I'm sorry, but I really can't help you. Thought maybe if you didn't have the data plan that would explain it.

Have you gone to the Blackberry website and redownloaded the Windows Live Messenger service books? That's the only other thing I can think of you trying.

Best of luck - hope someone else can help you more and that you get this up and running!
    07-03-08 10:07 AM
    No i havn't tried that, i never knew i can do that, if its not a hassle can you please link me where to go?
    07-03-08 10:08 AM
    Windows Live servers have been horrible for the past year, even on PC. Sometimes messages don't get delivered and are bounced back. Plus they go through login issues ever so often. I'm not at all surprised if it's their end. Just double check that you are typing in the right info.
    07-03-08 01:16 PM
    No i havn't tried that, i never knew i can do that, if its not a hassle can you please link me where to go?
    it's in your my.tmobile account. you cant be linked to it unless you would like someone to log in to your account for you.

Windows Live servers have been horrible for the past year, even on PC. Sometimes messages don't get delivered and are bounced back. Plus they go through login issues ever so often. I'm not at all surprised if it's their end. Just double check that you are typing in the right info.
    i dont have any problems. besides, they use the jabber servers, so if they have problems, so do jabber, yahoo im, google talk, and facebook im.

bottom line, the clients that came with your phone are afterthoughts, and were ported from other devices to your phone. get a solid client like Jivetalk and you wont have any more issues.
    07-04-08 04:25 AM
    I was referring to Windows Live on an actual PC.
    07-04-08 10:57 AM
    I was referring to Windows Live on an actual PC.
    so was i. they all use the same server for IM transport.
    07-04-08 04:41 PM
    so was i. they all use the same server for IM transport.
    It's been a known issue and is all over forums. I'm surprised you were NEVER affected by it.
    07-04-08 04:44 PM
    It's been a known issue and is all over forums. I'm surprised you were NEVER affected by it.
    because it's a service provider and/or software conflict, not a server issue.
    07-04-08 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD