I just downloaded WLM to my Pearl and it worked fine. Only issue.. and to me its a real annoyance, is that when someone sends me a WLM message, it also shows up under messages... as if I got an email or TXT. I looked in Profiles/Advanced and tried to edit it there, but that just turns off notifications. I also looked under MMS to prevent WLM messages from showing up but no luck.

If someone could steer me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thx
    Tim
    08-12-09 07:21 PM
    they dont have a option to disable that right now but in a newer one they might do it try im+/beejive/instango/ebuddy/EQO/nimbuzz/palringo/um lol there is more to they wont have em go there
    08-12-09 08:57 PM
    Go to your messages icon, open it, then hit the blackberry button, go down to options and scroll down to sms and email. Should be an option to separate these msgs. a new icon will pop up on your home screen with just sms and mms msgs after separating. I just had this problem and learned the answer right here in the forums!
    08-13-09 07:53 PM
    Go to your messages icon, open it, then hit the blackberry button, go down to options and scroll down to sms and email. Should be an option to separate these msgs. a new icon will pop up on your home screen with just sms and mms msgs after separating. I just had this problem and learned the answer right here in the forums!
    Welcome 2 cb,but wat u posted does not help him as its a wlm probleam and in yahoo,wlm and all others there is no option for this but there might be in a update, cuz bbm5 has this option so, cuz wat u posted just spilts up the sms an emails
    08-13-09 08:35 PM
    sorry i didn't help, thought i would try though
    08-29-09 06:17 PM
    Ya it is very annoying but kinda just gotta get used to it .. Hopefully soon they release a new msn update to fix this so you can disable it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD