I first logged into msn messenger last week after i put 4.5 on my curve i loved it saw my contacts pictures and i had my own display pic on there and the ability to change my own pic.
    It also showed me my contacts that were on or offline and it was amaing.

Now when i logged into it looks like the old version of the msen messenger. It doesn't allow me to change my display pic it doesn't even show my display pic. It doesn't show my contacts display pic,

Has anyone had this issue or now what i can do to fix this. I have the 8320 from tmobile.
    04-12-08 11:09 AM
    Hey did you find out why your msn had changed? I'm havng the same problen and would like to be able to change or show my display pic.

Thanks!
    05-09-08 12:57 PM
    I first logged into msn messenger last week after i put 4.5 on my curve i loved it saw my contacts pictures and i had my own display pic on there and the ability to change my own pic.
    It also showed me my contacts that were on or offline and it was amaing.

Now when i logged into it looks like the old version of the msen messenger. It doesn't allow me to change my display pic it doesn't even show my display pic. It doesn't show my contacts display pic,

Has anyone had this issue or now what i can do to fix this. I have the 8320 from tmobile.

Hey did you find out why your msn had changed? I'm havng the same problen and would like to be able to change or show my display pic.

Thanks!
    05-09-08 12:57 PM
    i cant get WLM for mine with 4.5 when i try to DL it, it says that my device isnt supported. anyone know where i can DL it either to my pc or an ota that will work with 4.5?
    05-12-08 07:25 PM
    That's weird I'm using the wlm on 4.5 check the options? Perhaps they are turned off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 07:44 PM
    That's weird I'm using the wlm on 4.5 check the options? Perhaps they are turned off.

05-12-08 07:55 PM

I found out that I need to CHANGE to MS POCKET IE emulation in the options to get the Live.com mobile site to work like before (messenger in specific). This is a pain since GOOGLE READER does not work in this POCKET IE mode.

Anyone have any suggestion?
    08-30-08 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD