Where in the world do I go to download the Windows Live Messenger for my 8300? I searched these forums, but didn't find a link or anything. Is there even an app for it??
    06-01-09 10:08 PM
    My 8330 came with it installed... but I saw it available for download on app world on your berry. You have to install App world..
    06-01-09 11:07 PM
    mobile.blackberry.com
    06-01-09 11:09 PM
    You might want to save yourself some frustration and look into another IM program. I have Windows Live, and I can't even log on half the time because it says network busy or whatever it feels like doing that particular day. Also, when I do get logged in, it bumps me off quite frequently.
    06-02-09 11:43 AM
    You might want to save yourself some frustration and look into another IM program. I have Windows Live, and I can't even log on half the time because it says network busy or whatever it feels like doing that particular day. Also, when I do get logged in, it bumps me off quite frequently.
    I had that same problem with all the IM's when I had Tmobile.. It was so frustrating...
    06-02-09 11:46 AM
    I had that same problem with all the IM's when I had Tmobile.. It was so frustrating...
    The only one that I seem to have any luck with other than BB messenger is AIM, and that is even kind of iffy unless you keep refreshing.
    06-02-09 11:48 AM
    The only one that I seem to have any luck with other than BB messenger is AIM, and that is even kind of iffy unless you keep refreshing.
    I had better luck with Yahoo! then any of the other ones.. I had a Pearl though.. Not RIM's best work.. haha.. Just opinion.. of course..
    06-02-09 11:55 AM
    I had better luck with Yahoo! then any of the other ones.. I had a Pearl though.. Not RIM's best work.. haha.. Just opinion.. of course..
    I also owned a Pearl 8100, got it when it first came out. I also agree that it was not some of RIM's best work, so now all I own is the pieces that I was able to recover after a frustrating night mixed with alcohol.......lol. I am still finding pieces in my living room floor every time I vacuum.
    06-02-09 12:01 PM
    I also owned a Pearl 8100, got it when it first came out. I also agree that it was not some of RIM's best work, so now all I own is the pieces that I was able to recover after a frustrating night mixed with alcohol.......lol. I am still finding pieces in my living room floor every time I vacuum.
    That is seriously hilarious..!! I loved it when I first got it.. but once i got the Curve.. I realized how many things i didnt like about it.. haha
    06-02-09 12:06 PM
    When I got my 8330 I just went to google on my browser and typed in Windows Live Messanger for BB.. I think its the first link that came up that I clicked on and got it. I havent had this happen so much lately but I did have issues with it kicking me off from time to time for some server error.. Other than that it works great...

Zero
    06-06-09 04:41 AM
    06-06-09 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD