Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By marlonvps
  • 1 Post By AfroZepher
  • 1 Post By BryanVilla
  • 2 Post By SlcCorrado
  • 1 Post By tonytraj17
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Will Instagram come to BlackBerry?

It's not that I don't like the photo apps that BlackBerry App World currently offers, it's just that it would be nice also to have instagram in BlackBerry. Right?

But right now, I am enjoying the free version account of photo studio app which is very helpful in my BlackBerry pic editing.

But do you think instagram will be available also in BB like what android just did?

CrackBerry User

PIN
    27E061A7

Default Me too!

I've been keeping my eye on forums awaiting the news on Instagram. I don't think it will be too long before it will be available for us. All signs point to this so it's just a waiting game I think. Photo Studio is great. I hope with the new takeover they look into the same options on there. I have the paid app and it great.

Fingers crossed we hear about this soon.

Fin x
    CrackBerry Newbie

I will be happy once it comes to blackberry I have a few friends that have it and they love it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9100
    CrackBerry User

We really need an app that makes our perfectly good photos look like they were taken with a Polaroid in 1972
    CrackBerry User

I use this one... Buy InstaPhoto - Download InstaPhoto - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    It's not free, and maybe not as good, but its the best on offer at the moment and isn't half bad! just search on twitter for Instaphoto and you'll see some examples.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    28C663AB

andriod has it now so we should get it hopefully too so we can join in on the whole instragram I use it on my ipod right now I just email the photos to my ipod to edit them and post them
    Pin: 2732999B
    CrackBerry Newbie

It seems like you can already enjoy Instagram for BlackBerry PlayBook using this new app called 'Instabook' I may say its very impressive! Check it out at Buy InstaBook - Instagram Client - Download InstaBook - Instagram Client - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    CrackBerry Newbie

Will this also be available for older models as well? I have a Curve 8530 and hope so. Thanks.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,186 Global Posts

Feel free to Email Instagram and ask: support@instagram.com . . .Twitter Handle:@instagram

As far as Blackberry 10 is concerned no official word has been made but folks are pretty much convinced that instagram will be there. . .Don't believe everything you read, Instagram is coming to BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com it's anyones guess when it comes to legacy BBOS. . .

Here's a thread with a huge list of devs you may want to contact. . . Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!

and while you at it check this out as well. . .

Visits site below for easy way to tweet devs!!!!
    #BB10AppHunt
    filmansantiago likes this.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    2819494D

i hope BB10 will contained it ..............
    bbpin :2819494D
    CrackBerry Newbie

Use Molome as alternative, find it in App World. See here MOLOME™
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Ask and you shall receive...

Default Will Instagram come to BlackBerry?

All the App World offerings suck. They either only let u do effects or only upload without effects or only display what people have. Nothing seems to do everything, unless I missed it...
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts

I'd say to use Picmix and Instabeuri for Instagram check out Instabeuri here: Buy Instabeuri - Download Instabeuri - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World Use Picmix for filters and Instabeuri for everything else! Its what I do! I actualy have a post on Instabeuri as well.
    CrackBerry Newbie

This app is nothing like Instagram. The most obvious difference is you can't upload any pictures. It's very cumbersome to follow friends and it displays unknown users. Stay clear
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts

You're wrong.... You can upload pictures i have the app. Stupid much? Its actually really smooth, and you have one post,troll much?
    BlackBerry

Global Posts
    6,408 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by filmansantiago View Post
    But do you think instagram will be available also in BB like what android just did?[/SIZE][/SIZE]

It better be, or CB Kevin owes someone a car
    BB4Life
    CrackBerry Newbie

yes its nice to having Instagram app in blackberry . It such a nice apps and best for photo sharing, make digital effects on photos etc.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #18  

And its now APRIL, 2013, still INSTAGRAM is nowhere to be found in BlackBerry App World.

Good they have this app now of an old game called The Addictive Shell Game in BlackBerry App World. Check it out guys. Simple and fun.
    CrackBerry Addict

Instagram still hasnt been confirmed to be arriving to the platform. On the other hand Skype has been confirmed but still hasnt made an appearance on BlackBerry World, yet. We just need to have patience, they will eventually show up. In the meantime try sideloading the android port of instagram. It works fine for me and other users!
    Thanked by:
    filmansantiago (04-22-2013)