It said in order to receive notifications on my bb, I need to make sure the email notification address is a address that's being pushed to bb.

If I do this, wouldn't' I receive 2 notfications on bb for every event? One from the facebook app and one from facebook email notification.
    11-28-09 12:21 AM
    yeah, one SMS and one in the messages bin
    11-28-09 12:26 AM
    The facebook app monitors the messages bin for the e-mail notifications. You will not get 2 notifications.
    11-28-09 12:30 AM
    Nah u just one notification via the fb app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 12:40 AM
    Nah u just one notification via the fb app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

and also an email notificaiton from facebook, since the app gets the notification from the email?
    11-28-09 12:46 AM
    It emails you, but you do not get an email notification. Just a FB notification.
    11-28-09 12:51 AM
    on a BB, but if say you also have a backup phone for me i have an iphone, i will get the email from FB stating that i have a notification from them. This is one aspect that i just love about the BB.
    11-28-09 02:07 PM
    When you get a facebook update, an email will still be sent to your address but BIS will not push it to your device. Instead, your device will show a message in facebook. The email will, however, be there when you login at a computer or elsewhere.
    11-28-09 04:07 PM
    When you get a facebook update, an email will still be sent to your address but BIS will not push it to your device. Instead, your device will show a message in facebook. The email will, however, be there when you login at a computer or elsewhere.
    this is correct
    11-28-09 04:09 PM
    You can however choose to have it delete the message from your email after its read in the settings.
    11-28-09 05:23 PM
    You can however choose to have it delete the message from your email after its read in the settings.
    The delete from mailbox and handheld in email reconciliation option?
    11-28-09 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD