My wife has a 8100 4.2

I have spent countless hrs searching for my curve and was wondering if anyone has free ota themes (as we have a mac, so it has to be ota), apps, games for the 8100 to please post them here as I do not have time to look anymore

I know of all the major sites but maybe someone has found something usefull tucked away??

Pictures, brief description would be appreciated and thank you for YOUR hard work searching
    05-20-09 08:44 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f5/our-...s-list-216771/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 11:00 PM
    Do you have any friends or relatives with PCs that you can borrow some time on to upgrade her BB to 4.5?

05-20-09 11:50 PM
    +1 for 4.5

05-21-09 12:13 AM
    Is the sticky 4.5 os on the 8100 forums an official tmobile release?
    My buddy has an 8100 too and I would like to ug his pearl if it is an official version?

05-21-09 01:22 AM
    Is the sticky 4.5 os on the 8100 forums an official tmobile release?
    My buddy has an 8100 too and I would like to ug his pearl if it is an official version?

No it is not an official T-Mobile release but you can still upgrade the OS on your buddy's Pearl using the sticky. You just have to delete the vendor.xl file.

Also, he will have to downgrade if he ever has to take the phone back to T-Mobile for replacement.

05-21-09 03:41 AM
    4.5 is in her future, just need to use someones pc that doesn't mind me downloading programs to it and locking it up for an hour or two. Hooray to tmobile for being the only one NOT releasing 4.5 for 8100, they r concentrating on the new stuff I have found everything I can find for her, just looking for that special sweet theme, radio is out of the question as u need 4.5 except for that one (forgot name) that is free at first, then u pay (that sucks) Guess I am looking for those little known about or nifty things that don't exist
    05-21-09 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD