I was browsing the crackberry app store and found this new app.

Wi-Fi Proxy +FTP/HTTP Servers - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

The Developer's Website.

BBSoft: Software For Your BlackBerry

It's probably a new program, hence not even a manual, but if it works as they describe, it could be a niffy app.

Anyone bored and tried it as well? I'm trying to see if this thing can work as an AP itself (or it needs an AP), so like... if I want, I can connect my laptop to my BB via WiFi (i know I can tether via USB/Bluetooth, just trying to see if this thing works). That would be quite cool

Anyway, anyone tired this yet? and know how to set it up right?
    02-18-10 02:55 AM
    Hello, I have been trying to use this program as well on my Storm 2 (9550). I can get the program to run, and even can see that my computer tries to access the proxy connection through my wireless network, but that it where it ends. The program on the phone never shows that a connection is established, and the computer reports that the device has refused the proxy connection. I really would like to make this program work. Support or any other users talking about this issue is very slim.

Have you made any progress?
    03-31-10 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD