I'm trying to decide what I should keep on my Storm. I had downloaded Beyond411, and then later, GoogleMaps. Although GoogleMaps GPS is not quite there yet with the Storm, why would someone need both apps? I'm not real familiar with either of these, but it seems like GM is a little easier to search and then call the company (the phone number seems easier to click on than in B411). I'm asking this because, not knowing much about either, I don't want to get rid of B411 and then find out it did something really cool that GM doesn't do. So, how about it...are there any B411 users out there that can tell me of some cooler/better/faster stuff that it does and GM doesn't?

Thanks for your opinions,

Grey
    12-12-08 10:31 AM
    Beyond411 is an awesome app but I agree it was kind of hard to use on the Storm.

Keep the one that is easiest for you to use.

I haven't used Google Maps much, does it have an option to add to address book?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 11:31 AM
    Beyond411 gives residential phone# and business# and other local information not only mapping... like also movies, sports, shopping ...
    Google gives only business phone#
    I keep both cause google has great mapping and directions and also street view or hi rez sat'ite
    12-12-08 08:28 PM
    I have not used Beyone 411 but I am a big fan of Google Maps. My son is a young wrestler and his tournaments are all over the state. Google Maps has been great to get me there and back.
    12-12-08 08:33 PM
    Unless memory is really tight you might try both. I have both bb and google maps as I like different things about both.
    12-12-08 08:38 PM
    I like Beyond411Search because I can add a search entry to my phone's address book. I can do the same with SuperPages Mobile as well. I have yet to figure out how to do this using GoogleMaps.

12-12-08 11:08 PM
    Microsoft Live Search is also a great app.

12-12-08 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD