I was so disappointed that the blackberry storm 2 didn't have multiple web browsing and are they considering it or us there an App for that! That's a huge selling point! And then to have bing shoved at me didn't help matters. Does anyone feel the same as I do we r blackberry!! They new that multiple browsing was out before this storm 2 was created! Just wanna know your thoughts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 10:19 PM
    You can do multiple browsing...open the BB browser, Bolt, and Opera and there you have it!

Seriously though, I understand the frustration. One thing we hope RIM addresses to keep current/ attract future BB users

01-15-10 10:45 PM
    You can also use the tabbed browsing in OperaMini 5 beta 2. It works VERY well.

01-15-10 10:47 PM
    You can do multiple browsing...open the BB browser, Bolt, and Opera and there you have it!

Seriously though, I understand the frustration. One thing we hope RIM addresses to keep current/ attract future BB users

Lol funny. But yeah, Opera Mini allows you to open multiple tabs. I agree that RIM should have included that feature in the Native Browser in the first place. Seems like a pretty big feature to miss.
    01-15-10 11:02 PM
    I can't get the Opera Mini to work for me for some reason.
    01-15-10 11:11 PM
    Please be more specific with your problem. What is wrong with it? Won't launch? What version are you downloading? I'm using Mini 5 Beta 2 and it works fine on my .411 8900.
    01-15-10 11:45 PM
    Some of the earlier 5.0.0.XXX OS's had stock tabbed browsing, if your feeling frisky.

01-15-10 11:55 PM
    Cos the iphone cant do multitasking, they have more memory to multitab
    01-16-10 02:43 AM
    I'm sure it's coming. Like Blacklac said, Tabbed Browsing was in earlier 5.0 betas. (I assume this is what the OP means by "multiple browsing.")
    And the BB is capable. It's not any different than having the Browser and App World open at the same time, or other 3rd party browsers as mentioned above.
    I assume only one tab at a time would actually update/render, so it must just be a UI issue�?

01-16-10 02:20 PM
    will probably corrected by rim when they'll release the new browser this summer...
    01-16-10 02:24 PM
    I'm sure it's coming. Like Blacklac said, Tabbed Browsing was in earlier 5.0 betas. (I assume this is what the OP means by "multiple browsing.")
    And the BB is capable. It's not any different than having the Browser and App World open at the same time, or other 3rd party browsers as mentioned above.
    I assume only one tab at a time would actually update/render, so it must just be a UI issue�?

References to these please? Can't find!
    01-16-10 02:51 PM
    will probably corrected by rim when they'll release the new browser this summer...
    Oh I hadn't heard that before. Do you have a link to the source, an article / thread, etc?

01-16-10 02:58 PM
    Some of the earlier 5.0.0.XXX OS's had stock tabbed browsing, if your feeling frisky.

Yep...........

01-16-10 09:21 PM
    Thanks! I didn't know that this is my first year with blackberry and I love so many things about it but there is also allot that bugs me so do I wait on an upgrade this summer or can I go back and get another version? I have had 5 storms and the feezing issues and other things I was I had to keep getting replacements so when storm 2 came out I was so excited but I'm on my second BB storm 2 already I'm so spoiled by the bigger screen that I can't go to a curve which I tried or the tour tried it cuz I have vision issues with my medications so I gotta have this big screen lol well thanks for roe your reply you can pin me if you like. I sure could use a blackberry expert as a friend especially of the storm 2 lol thanks a bunch kk 30FFB8E3.
    Yep...........

01-26-10 12:03 AM
    Cool that would be awesome! I'm having allot issues with the storm2 hopefully that will solve some of them multipr web tabbing is just a feature I'd love to have wow! Here is my pin! If you could assist me further and tell me where I can find out what going on lol this is my first year with BB and I love it but could use some tips well thanks for reply have a g8 one. 30FFB8E3.
    Oh I hadn't heard that before. Do you have a link to the source, an article / thread, etc?

01-26-10 12:09 AM
    Thanks for the reply ! I have the storm2 and a 16 g card but I guess its the memory that counts hmm okay thanks so much

01-26-10 12:16 AM
    Please be more specific with your problem. What is wrong with it? Won't launch? What version are you downloading? I'm using Mini 5 Beta 2 and it works fine on my .411 8900.
    Thanks for reply! I have the storm 2 and I wanted to have a couple web pages open like tabbed browsing is what I was referring to but I have been a BB owner for just an year now I have been thru 5 storms and now on my second BB storm2. I tried the curve and your also buy with vision issues and already at the largest don't I. Just can't seem to go to a BB without this big screen well the storms r bad about freezing up a lot and. It takes 7 or more min to do a soft reset once it took 16 min!! My keys get stuck and when I'm writing a text I'm typing faster that the words show up and have to wait! I can't get out of applications when it freezes its just won't go anywhere and I have to pull the battery! Now I have a 16g card and out whatever I can on the media card I delete my text and emails regularly and I close out applications when I'm done so I know the things to do so why do I keep having these issues? And what the beta os I'm hearing about and how do I change it? Also I have tried opera mini but I just don't like it. That seems to be only way to have two web pages open at once! Like I maybe reading something on the web and like I get a message that inclues a web link well if I click it to see the message then I loose the page I was reading on so I need a lot of help lol. When I try to read on crackbert the fonts are so small that I'm just hope I'm typing the right words slot the time I use zoom of course but is there a way to make the web page fonts that I read on crackberry bold or larger on the site without haveing to keep zooming in so close? Lol I'm sorry you asked but these r the issues that I'm having and looking for a better solution other than a batt pull or the awful security wipe that I have had to do required by tech with my computer in the shop and loosing everything? Thanks you so much any help you can give me will be deeply appreciated! I'm leaving my pin hopefully we can be friends again thanks slot kristie 30FFB8E3 have a g8 one!

01-26-10 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD