Now i know there are apps comming out here and there but it just seems like its very rarely. My question is Why? you always see android and iphone getting apps. Where are my blackberry apps?
    06-26-10 12:31 PM
    What kind of app are your looking for?
    06-26-10 01:22 PM
    Shiny new apps, I guess. It apparently doesn't matter what they do.
    06-26-10 05:48 PM
    it really dont matter but when other phones come out with apps on a record number and blackberry comes out with a app once a month i mean come on
    06-26-10 09:57 PM
    Ya...you don't get a BB for apps. It's a fairly well-known fact nowadays. Just one of the big cons of owning a BB

Cannot wait to go android later this year

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 12:03 AM
    I have ipod touch and like never download apps. I get a lot but then I never use them so I delete them.. except like ebuddy and mr aahhh (I dont know why I like this game so much but on bb it is replace with Pixelated anyway). I dont think a lot of apps are good so why is the point of making so many for?
    06-27-10 12:44 AM
    OP apparently is unaware of the Pet Rock, a fad of the seventies.

The Pet Rock was... a rock. In a box. With a booklet explaining how to care for your Pet Rock.

Sure, it was a cute box with holes, so it looked like something you'd use to bring home a gerbil from the pet store, and the Pet Rock manual was humorous...

But it was a rock. In a box. With a book.

It sold for $3.95, which is ten bucks or more in 2010 dollars, and made millions for the inventor.

Since some people are so eager to buy apps... ANY apps... I may come up with a Pet Rock app for BB. What does it need? A launcher button, an image of a rock, and a help file.

Look... shiny!
    06-27-10 07:12 AM
    Wow! I just had another app idea!

Storm Gerbil.

Click on the Richard Gere icon and your Storm starts vibrating madly.

It could also turn on the GPS and send tracking emails with its location so you could... ahem... retrieve it.
    06-27-10 07:15 AM
    Another duplicate thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/nev...ything-487999/

Closed.
    06-27-10 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD