why Blackberry not support Whats App and hike on blackberry Blend
    05-27-15 02:56 AM
    Third party developers do not yet have the necessary api's available to them so that they can integrate their apps into BlackBerry Blend
    This might be coming soon tho, seeing that they have added some options that hint at this in the new beta Blend app

On another note, isn't Hike Messenger an Android app? If so, I doubt that they'll be able to integrate into Blend, but that remains to be seen.
    Like the user Q10Bold above me said, the best option for Whatsapp at the moment is Whatsapp Web
    You can use web whatsapp.

Posted via Q10Bold
    05-27-15 02:58 AM
    Third party developers do not yet have the necessary api's available to them so that they can integrate their apps into BlackBerry Blend
    This might be coming soon tho, seeing that they have added some options that hint at this in the new beta Blend app

On another note, isn't Hike Messenger an Android app? If so, I doubt that they'll be able to integrate into Blend, but that remains to be seen.
    Like the user Q10Bold above me said, the best option for Whatsapp at the moment is Whatsapp Web
    05-27-15 06:43 AM