I have the blackberry passport. The facebook app was working fine. Now its not working. When I open it, it sends me to facebook through my browser. Then it tells me it needs to be updated so I need to log out. It forces me to log out and deletes everything. My facebook and the facebook account in my settings. How do I get it working again?
    05-17-16 11:33 AM
    It's actually working as intended. - Facebook for BlackBerry 10 has been updated, but you're not going to like it. You might want to consider a third-party app or simply use Facebook through your browser from now on.
    05-17-16 12:19 PM
    I have the blackberry passport. The facebook app was working fine. Now its not working. When I open it, it sends me to facebook through my browser. Then it tells me it needs to be updated so I need to log out. It forces me to log out and deletes everything. My facebook and the facebook account in my settings. How do I get it working again?
    It continues to work for me. Just don't update it (if you do, there may be a way to reverse the update). The app itself is not great, but calendar entries, hub messages and contacts are all still integrated as of today on my device.
    05-17-16 12:44 PM