I did a little research in the forums and found out that pandora has a tendency to skip when a text is received. I don't have a huge issue with that, my issue is that pandora will just completely stop working. After about 45 minutes it freezes up and won't let me skip the song or the channel or anything. And it literally freezes in the middle of a song. It doesn't matter whether or not I'm getting a text or a bbm message, it just randomly happens. I checked to make sure that all my application permissions were set to "allow" and that didn't help. A couple of my friends have reported that theirs will time out after a few hours, but I only last about 45 minutes! Any ideas? I love Pandora...when it works anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 05:29 PM
    same thing happens to me...does it make ur bb reboot itself?
    06-09-09 05:40 PM
    not so far? lol hopefully it doesn't get that bad!
    06-09-09 10:50 PM
    Pandora, like BeeRadio and about 3 other apps I've tried on my Pearl, only plays in mono. While I love Pandora from a desktop, I'm not willing to give up fidelity - unless I was willing to listen to early roots reggae and old blues all the time.

I uninstalled and only use Slacker now for streaming.

I'm a Sprint dealer... and I NEVER mention Sprint TV (aka "The Guide is loading...") or Sprint radio to a customer, what a joke...
    06-10-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD