*First and foremost, I understand that this should go in the Apps Forum. Which I did. But unfortunately, those guys don't offer too much help. Or rather, they didn't offer ANY whatsoever.*

So idk if this is just a problem for me or not, but when I open a page, Opera only renders half the images. More specifically, the bottom of the page. (Half isn't an EXACT measurement by the way.) It only happens on web pages with many images. If it's like 5 or so, there's no issue. I chose to post this in the 83XX forums as this may be an issue strictly with the Curve. Or not. But any help is appreciated nonetheless. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 05:37 PM
    Well.....I just checked my 8330 that has Opera and it shows all images...That is if I understand what you've posted. You might want to go to Browser>click BB button>options>general properties>Scroll down to image quality> I have medium quality>save. It maybe that you have the properties set to where they load to fast.

BTW hope this helps.
    06-12-09 06:36 PM
    Oh even though you have Opera your default browser is ALWAYS going to be BBbrowser so every step I posted was using BBbrowser.
    06-12-09 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD