Iv'e noticed in my Application's folder and my BB App world that App's are showing up as not installed. In my BB app world, some app's are not even on my list. Also, there's old app's, long been deleted on my list. In my application folder it says City Id, Facebook, Myspace, Yahoo Messenger and VZ Navigator are not installed. They are installed. I use them daily. I refresh the list, and auto refresh is on. I click install. It ask's me if I wanna replace the current app. Should I just install and say yes to replacing them? It's wanting to replace with the same version of the app already installed. I'd be replacing it with the same thing. Also, how do I get my BB app world to add my current app's and delete the old? All these app's and application's work just fine and are up to date. Ok, I just re-installed the apps in question in my application folder. Only Facebook show's up installed. The rest still say "not installed" I refreshed the list, pulled the battery, nothing changed. What have I not turned on, or what is causing this? or what have I done..LOL I have used the same BB app world account since Iv'e had my BB. Iv'e refreshed this list also. If anybody can help, please let me know.. Thank's! Or if it realy doesn't matter...let me know.
    Last edited by jayberrys; 12-14-10 at 11:02 PM.
    12-14-10 10:58 PM
    it may be because of an os update that you have done recently and had a higher version than what came pre loaded, not a big deal mine is the same way with yahoo and google.
    12-15-10 05:18 AM
    It doesn't scan your phone to find the app, IDK why, but it doesn't so the answer is "yes" install and replace the version if it really bugs you, if not then live with it, I do...

each of the 12 apps under Uninstalled (+/- 1 or 2) are actually installed
    12-15-10 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD