I know there are so many great app developers out there that put out some great applications. I have seen a lot of demand on this site for an xbox live application that would show you when your friends are online. I know this has been experimented with in the past... but can someone try to put together a good xbox live application for the masses.

Thanks!
    01-19-10 01:24 PM
    I applied for their developers API but I've never heard back from them. Until I hear back from them I can't do anything.
    01-21-10 12:55 AM
    that would be awesome....
    01-21-10 08:36 AM
    I applied for their developers API but I've never heard back from them. Until I hear back from them I can't do anything.
    Try again?
    01-21-10 11:47 AM
    This would be a cool and useful app if it could get out there.
    01-21-10 01:13 PM
    Here's what I do to check who's on Live.

I use Opera Mini 5 Beta. I go to xbox.com and login and then go to the Friends page. Now set this to one of your speed dials and make sure Opera remembers the password. Now I just have to open up Opera and hit the xbox icon and it goes straight to my friends list and I can see who is on and what they are playing. Manual refresh needed for updates, though.
    01-22-10 08:37 PM
    Could you make an app to parse the data provided by Duncan MacKenzie? Pulls last seen info, acheivement points, avatar, etc.

Xbox.com
    01-22-10 11:41 PM
    Could you make an app to parse the data provided by Duncan MacKenzie? Pulls last seen info, acheivement points, avatar, etc.

Xbox.com
    That will work, I will start the app tomorrow.
    01-23-10 01:19 AM
    I hope it's free.
    01-23-10 04:12 AM
    Okay so after further review I can't use that api. While it does have the info needed, his server goes down way too often.
    01-23-10 12:09 PM
    I found this xbox live app.

XBerry Live! Free Xbox 360 App For BlackBerry – Storm Support | BerryReview.com �

it works on the storm ui-wise. I am trying to add my name and it seem to be looking for it.
    01-23-10 09:41 PM
    Xberry stopped working about a year ago. if anyone can get it to wotk again please post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 11:17 AM
    The problem is Microsoft is very strick when it comes to live. I read online a month ago some guy made a Live app for the iphone and charged money for it. Microsoft contacted the creator and told him to take it down of release it for free. My guess is many developers on the BB don't want to work hard on an xbox live app when they can't put a price on it. That is why xberry live was free at one point and the developer was using his own server and could not support it. He used the donation route and basically ripped people off because the service still did not work.

01-24-10 02:49 PM
    this would be awesome... im kinda supprised MSN messenger doesnt see the xbox accounts even though u can load msn messenger thru xbox...

this would be an AMAZING app for the bb or any other smartphone out there!
    01-24-10 02:53 PM
    id dig it fo sho
    01-24-10 02:56 PM
    The website 1337pwn.com is in the process of updating the android xbox live app and making one for the Palm Pre. I got word that they are also making one for the Blackberry but their main focus is on Android and Palm Pre. Maybe if we make enough noise we can get it to come out sooner.
    02-17-10 03:41 PM
    The website 1337pwn.com is in the process of updating the android xbox live app and making one for the Palm Pre. I got word that they are also making one for the Blackberry but their main focus is on Android and Palm Pre. Maybe if we make enough noise we can get it to come out sooner.
    Well perhaps they should quit while their ahead because it SUCKED for Android.

02-24-10 08:02 PM
    I'm not letting this idea die. Hopefully, it can be used on the Curve, too.
    03-10-10 11:00 AM
    yeah this would be great
    03-19-10 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD