I have seen people with Tours mention Quick Pull several times and was wondering why in the world anyone with a Tour needs Quick Pull??

Alt/Cap/Delete reboots the device.

I know this short cut has been mentioned before but I KEEP seeing Quick Pull in threads.
    11-08-09 05:56 PM
    haha i think now thats a handy shortcut since quickpull isnt working for my .230
    11-08-09 06:00 PM
    i like qucikpull cause i schedule quickpull for when im sleeping so it will be nice and refreshed when i wake up
    11-08-09 06:19 PM
    Ah a scheduler I knew there had to be something extra to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 07:24 PM
    alt/cap/delete doesnt work for me. Any idea why?
    11-08-09 07:34 PM
    I have seen people with Tours mention Quick Pull several times and was wondering why in the world anyone with a Tour needs Quick Pull??

Alt/Cap/Delete reboots the device.

I know this short cut has been mentioned before but I KEEP seeing Quick Pull in threads.
    Didn't know about that shortcut thanks! Sucks that quickpull doesn't work 230.
    11-08-09 07:34 PM
    alt/cap/delete doesnt work for me. Any idea why?
    Try left alt, right cap and del.
    11-08-09 07:35 PM
    Had quickpull for a little while, but removed it. I keep my bb in the Seidio clip holster all the time, and it can't run quickpull if it's holstered. In the morning, I would pull the bb out of the holster and bam, it starts the reboot. PITA.
    11-08-09 07:37 PM
    Yeah it worked. I dont think I was being patient enough for it.

Quickpull works with .230 for me. Just make sure you have to permissions set to "allow".
    11-08-09 07:40 PM
    Yeah it worked. I dont think I was being patient enough for it.

Quickpull works with .230 for me. Just make sure you have to permissions set to "allow".
    Doesn't work on mine. Get an error every time I try to reset with it. It says to check the log but I don't know where the log is.
    11-08-09 07:54 PM
    go into options/advanced/applications, click on quickpull then click permissions. Set all of them to allow and see if that works.
    11-08-09 08:00 PM
    hey thanks, wasn't aware of that shortcut, I'll keep that in mind next time I need it.
    11-08-09 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD